It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Another picture of the bus:

Followed by this quote:

"I was on the bus in front and heard an incredible bang, I turned round and half the double-decker bus was in the air,"

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So just for those who are in any doubt it was definately not a roofless bus.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Well game over for the british muslims I think some legisltaion is due. And if this group is associated with any country like Iran some summer sorties are due too.

Please don't play this game it is so dangerous and unfair. I feel very sorry for the many thousands of Muslims who will be just as shocked and angry by this activity as the rest of us. Muslims could have alsi been injured or killed in this attack you don't know if they haven't so they could just as much a victim as any other group.

I am staying in same hotel as many of the IOC contingent in Singapore. I have just watched Ken Livingstone give his press interview it is a very sad place down here tonight.

My thoughts are with those who have lost loved ones.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For Americans

Gas tank is not petrol tank

it is natural gas used in the transport services of UK

link   
I just woke up to all of this a while ago, don't want to flick through a 12page thread. Can anyone give me a brief summery of what has happened today. I gather there have been 4 explosions.

link   
The 'peaceful' Muslims at it again. Many Middle-Easterners head to Europe to better their lives, and this is how they repay their hosting countries. Maybe Britian should re-examine its policies on allowing immigrants from that region of the world, at least until they get their act together.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by infinite
Update:

they believe that there will be more attacks

"They"? Source?

Scotland Yard

Was on Skynews 30mins ago

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
IRA is suspected as well.

Because in the past they have don similar attacks on UK and the incident has clear similarities of the Bus bomb.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
The 'peaceful' Muslims at it again. Many Middle-Easterners head to Europe to better their lives, and this is how they repay their hosting countries. Maybe Britian should re-examine its policies on allowing immigrants from that region of the world, at least until they get their act together.

thats were you go wrong.It is done by the shadow govt for nwo.Divide and rule

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have not heard any mention of the I.R.A. or the basque terrorist group. I know it is likely to be an Islamist group, but every station in just pinning this on them.
Also, Ken Livingstone, in Singapore, just hinted that these were not suicide bombs. He said the attackers were too cowardly to take their own lifes while taking others, keep this in mind for the next few days when things become clearer.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
I just woke up to all of this a while ago, don't want to flick through a 12page thread. Can anyone give me a brief summery of what has happened today. I gather there have been 4 explosions.

AFAIK there has been 6 subway station bombs and 3 bus bombs. Kings Road station is reported collapsed. The army has been seen through the city (This on is the least confirmed). Someone called "Al Queda of Europa" has taken responsibility and has warned Italy and Denmark as being the next ones to suffer. G8 meeting should be the major reason of this attack.

Thats what I've gathered through this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
and all the world leaders were together trying to rid poverty in Africa...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
thats were you go wrong.It is done by the shadow govt for nwo.Divide and rule

There isnt a shadow government in the UK on the scales you are reffering to, its pure crap. This is nothing to do with the NWO, we have been attacked by Al Qaeda, no one else, this isn't stage attack

Sorry for the flame, but i havent heard from two people i know in london who were problem in the area of the bombings and i cannot get in contact with them...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Every one from blair to the pope labelled this "barbaric".. lol

Well they did learn from the masters (us "civilized" westeners) didn't they?

This belief thay THEY target innocents and WE somehow don't just boggles my mind.

We (all of us) are bloodthirsty barbarians, especially us europeans just look at our history.

What was the bombing of dresden if not a dleiberate attack on civilians by the Aliied forces?

[edit on 7/7/2005 by Corinthas]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
New Reports the series of attacks on london are,

Now Leaglely 4

the other confirmation of 7 attacks is wroung

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nlive81
and all the world leaders were together trying to rid poverty in Africa...

Well that's easy enough really, call off the debt.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
IF NORAID would stop supplying the IRA with money and weapons , then it would be 1 less problem for the UK.

That way they could deal with other groups more successfully.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
New Reports the series of attacks on london are,

Now Leaglely 4

the other confirmation of 7 attacks is wroung

I think they were making the distinction between busses and tube stations... the total, adding both of those up, was 7 IIRC.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Can the facist reactionary morons blaming "Muslims" in general please leave this thread.

This is the action of fundamentalists, which exist in all faiths and cultures.

Until you can differentiate, you are ill advised to post any additional comments.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
To posters who continue to state govt. responsible - have a reality check.

This is our nations capital - we have had a week of positivity , Live 8 the Olympics being awarded, Gleneagles G8 summit - where incidentally the agenda is to improve our world.

Just take your NWO nonsense and get back to the hills...

The worlds media is focused on UK this week - so this is rehearsed by terrorists, to breed terror.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
im from the uk and cant help but think that this is some sort of prelog to pinning the blame on some country in the middle east and using it as an excuse to invade!

Notice on sky news when they had all the leaders of the g8 GWB looked very uneasy.

This is jus my opion nothing more nothing less

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join