It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
A series of Terrorist attacks have hit London this morning, striking at underground trains and buses. Casualties are still unknow but there are thought to be hundreds of wounded.

www.sky.com
A number of people have been killed and dozens injured in a large-scale terrorist attack on London.

A series of blasts have been reported in locations across the city on buses and Tube stations.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair said there was evidence of explosives at at least one of the six sites.

Scotland Yard has denied reports they were warned of an attack by Israel minutes before the blasts.

Two people have been confirmed dead and at least 90 people injured in the explosion at Aldgate Station.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It has been confirmed by all official sources that this is the work of terrorists. Interestingly enough, it seems well timed for the G8 and Olympic announcement.

Several Tube stations/trains and one bus are reported to have been hit, with the numbers of dead still unconfirmed but rumoured to be "at least 20" with hundreds of injured.

Also, Britian suffered their first ever suicide bombing on this bus, with scenes reminiscent of Israel at the height of the Intifada.

Any thoughts?

[edit on 7/7/05 by stumason]

[edit on 7-7-2005 by John bull 1]

[edit on 8-7-2005 by John bull 1]

[edit on 8-7-2005 by John bull 1]

[edit on 13-7-2005 by John bull 1]

JAK

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sky News are reporting from the Press Assossiation that at least one explosive device was detonated.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
British transport police say the cause was an oversurge of electricity at the Liverpool street sub station.
Theres several wounded.
The traffic situation is abissmal as you can imagen.

But i dont see how an oversurge of electric can take the top of a bus??

JAK

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The bus incident was the result of an explosion, (reportedly a bomb) at Russel Square apparently.

Trade Union bosses are saying that there were incidents on three busses i central London. Police are confirming that there were explosion on another two busses.

[edit on 7/7/05 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

A contributor voting NO on your submission: (submission) (terrorism) Explosions on London Underground and Bus has indicated they did so because they feel your topic really isn't appropriate for ATSNN. Keep in mind that ATSNN is the news portal service of a conspiracy and alternative topic community.

This person can take a reality check and have another look.....

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The national grid has said that there was no surge and another report has come in that a bus has been blown up causing at least one casualty.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Theres at least one fatality.
But theres a lot of people saying they where told there was a bomb.
Scotland Yard are refering to it s a major incident.
Union officials are quoted as saying they know of at least one explosive device on the tube.

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Transport unions report three buses hit by explosions. A bomb reported ar Marylebone station
Huh - the G8 and the Olympic win. I think we know who's behind such excellent timing

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I think we know who's behind such excellent timing

The French!! They are upset and jealous......

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
First of all why the hell are there multiple threads on the same topic?? They should all be joined together. Secondly, Powersurge my ass!!!! LOOLLL!!! Damn covering up media/government!!! I hate them!! It was probably French agents or terrorists angry that they lost to London!!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
95 views and still no upgrade!! Come on people, vote! This is the TOP STORY for Gods sake!

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
the present and last Metropolitan Police Cmmissioners have promised us this repeatedly
The resources must be a little stretched - those not hooding up and pretending to be Black Bloc at Gleneagles are busy travelling the metropolitan services
They're just so obvious nowadays

link   
Geez this is so bad, theres another explosion, There now saying its a major terroist Attack

link   
Witnesses confirming at least one dead now in a explosion at the Bus in London. The Entire London underground is now closed.

Tony Blair has said that he will not return to London from gleneagles.

The explosions happened moments after the G8 made a TV broadcast.

Well it was a time of when rather than if the UK would be targetted.

who or what though is responsible.

This should be the main news article on ATS!

BBC breaking news and live video

MischeviouslySaddened

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
how many years has it been since this happend in London?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
why close london underground when thay have been ontop ?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yeah, theyve confirmed it now.
At least 3 bombs on different buses.

Well, its exactly the same as the bombings here in Spain.
They hit the metro with 13 bombs and killed 200.
They´re doing it to prove how easy it is and how theyre going to ruin the olympics in 2012.

Nows the time to round them all up, with or without proof.

The threat of Islamic terrorism on the British mainland MUST NOT BE ACCEPTED OR TOLERATED WITHOUT RETRIBUTION.

All of the loud mouth imans that preach the word of peace in public and hide the explosives in the mosques at night must be detained.
Whole families with terrorist connections must be detained and shipped out of the country..
What peace we gained through dialouge with the Irish we have today lost with the indiscriminate bombing of the transport system of London.

link   
Explosion Traviscot square,

Als so being that i live in London, My mobile now has no signal.?

link   
Whole London Underground is closed.

No evacuation of central london yet.

I've just woke up, does anyone know the time of explosions?

link   
According to Yahoo News there were 6 seperate explosions; 5 on the underground, and one destroying a double decker bus. This appears to be a co-ordinated attack, with numerous yet sketchy reports of fatalaites.

This submission should be top story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join