It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL Zombies?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have been a mojor fan of such stories like frankenstein and night of the living dead...Zombies rule!...but i want to know if this idea is possible...Can a corpse actually move around?

Many studies have shown that after a human being has died...electrical surges still run through out the body somtimes send parts of the body into a nervous twitch...people has seen dead bodies twitch before, same idea as a chicken running around with its head cut off... so i started to research that if electrical surges were added on purpose so certain areas...could you begin to control it and actually get a corpse to get up and move around...this question has still been left unanswered to me so if you have any knownledge on this matter...please post. But on further research i found an article that amazed me.

In the west indian country of Haiti a crazy conspiracy had came to be...apparently vodoo doctors would run around with drugs that would practically kill the body and mind...but really put the body in a state of paralysis...apparantly these drugs would kill you enough to the point where if left in this state your flesh and body actually start to rot...and what they would do is pump somone full of these drugs...then declare them deceased...perform the funeral, and later when everyone one was gone dig up the body... then the body would be giving another drug which would pull them out of this state but the brain would be enough damaged that they could listen and function...but not know anything, leaving them a tool or slave as you will...these zombifide human beings would then be told what to do, like labor and work, and they would do it no questions asked...because basically they are zombies...

The names of all the drugs and the story is all right here.
www.paranormality.com...

I Wish i had a Zombie of my Own haha

*Edited title for censor circumvention*

[edit on 7-7-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.fvza.org...

That should help you with your search.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
AH! when will people learn! FVZA isnt real. just read the disclaimer or that thing at the bottom of the home page.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubble boy
AH! when will people learn! FVZA isnt real. just read the disclaimer or that thing at the bottom of the home page.

Shhhh! Don't ruin the fun!

I know FVZA isnt real (why would a government agency have a .org instead of .gov? - and why is the agency based in Mexico (from memory).

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You might find these threads interesting

ATS thread 1

ATS thread 2

An excerpt of an earlier post I made:

""From studying the medical literature on tetrodotoxin poisoning, Davis discovered that if a victim survives the first few hours of the poisoning, he is likely to recover fully from the ordeal. The subject simply revives spontaneously. But zombies remain without will, in a trance-like state, a condition vodounists attribute to the power of the priest. Davis thinks it possible that the psychological trauma of zombification may be augmented by Datura or some other drug; he thinks zombies may be fed a Datura paste that accentuates their disorientation. Still, he puts the material basis of zombification in perspective: “Tetrodotoxin and Datura are only templates on which cultural forces and beliefs may be amplified a thousand times.” "

Site from which quote is taken

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubble boy

isn't real? i beg to differ. Dr. Hugo Pecos has a lifetime of work behind him and is still fighting the good fight. I've been a very active agent of the FVZA for quite a bit and we have agents and recruit agents all over the world.

My only advice to the non-believers is "BE PREPARED". One day the invasion will happen.. know what to do!

AGENT LORDSTORM
North Eastern Division, USA

[edit on 13-7-2005 by swordsaint]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"This site is is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only. We are not affiliated with the U.S. Government in any way. Under no cirumstances are you to harm anyone based on information from this site."

Neener neener.

Can I be an agent too? Please? I'll be a good agent.

I promise I'd never, ever share secrets with any hostile nations.

(Unless they offered me Nutella. Sorry, but that'd be the deal-breaker. Nutella is my achilles tendon)

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Agents never make promises on their own behavior!

[edit on 13-7-2005 by swordsaint]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So uh, if this is real which obviously its not expecially after reading that pretty "convincing" disclaimer then how much do you get paid? ever kill a zombie? and just what the hell are you thinking when you say your in a division i just went to this FVZA.org and there was also a list of "Agents" you guys are internet warriors, theres only like 20 of you in a state a REAL military division is a hell of a lot more you guys arent even a battalion more like a platoon, or just plain minutemen with fictional stories in your heads, the revolution is over we have real soldiers now and remember....zombies wont attack unless the movie directors tell them to

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
my father used to work in a morgue, one day they brought a new corpse in, and put it on the table, my father was checking all the doors in the morgue before he left, and he turned around and the corpse was sitting up he quit his job that night lol

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You know, I once read something on another forum once, it was some medical student's theory of how a zombie could be real. I'm goin to try to find it soon, but it was so convincingly possible it seriously scared me, it was completely scientifically possible. Aside from that, my friend, her dad is a genetic engineer, and other such things, (Freaky already,) and apparently he described not zombies being possible, but more like things from, "I am legend," because they are experimenting using strands of rabies, and modifying them to cause and prevent cancer, if most people had shots of this, it may one day mutate and go completely haywire.

Apart from all this, there was a report in Africa that people were contracting a form of "Rabies", dying, and then reanimating, biting and clawing at any people randomly, before dying apporximately 10 minutes after reanimation... (Again). There was hushed hype over it, and special forces teams from forces such as NATO, were actually sent in to quarantine the area. Odd, but it's something you might want to look into, zombies have not happened in thousands of years of human existence, I doubt it will happen in our life times, even when considering the rate that virii mutate.

new topics

top topics

join