It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Dissenters, debunk the whistle blowers of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
First of all, I want to say that I find it funny the ones that come on this website, a conspiracy website, and say anyone who even thinks about the possibility of a conspiracy of our Government being corrupt is paranoid, or needs help or any of that. Because if you have nothing better to do that come on this conspiracy site and try to disprove everything on here, then what exactly is so right about you? and maybe you should consider psychiatric help as well. Just wanted that to be said.

My next point has to do somewhat with my first point. I wanted to point out how you same people think this is all "on the internet" and none of it's real and we're just believing all these conspiracy websites that "make all this stuff up" so we can, what I've heard from many is make them money. Even though I've never given any of those said sites a dime of my money and never will. But I'm sorry to point out to you that I have to show you that you're completely wrong if you have such an opinion.

Former Governor Jesse Ventura doesn't buy the official 9/11 story
GOV. VENTURA: Yeah, I mean, here's the Pentagon, the head of our military. How was this plane able to circle the city of Baltimore [sic. - actually Arlington] at least once, picking out a target, and then drive into it, and we didn't have -- nothing up in the air? There wasn't one scrambled fighter jet up there to defend in any way, shape, or form? Wow.

OSANIC: Or a missle battery to defend the Pentagon...

GOV VENTURA: Yeah. Anything, anything! And the thing that troubles me about the Bush Administration, nobody ever gets fired.
www.infowars.com...

Among numerous FBI whistleblowers being helped by the Center is Jane Turner, a 24-year veteran special agent who exposed possible theft by FBI agents at the World Trade Center’s “Ground Zero.”

Dr. Frederic Whitehurst became the first major whistleblower from the FBI. Represented by attorneys for the Center, Dr. Whitehurst’s public exposure of fraud and abuse in the FBI crime Lab led to numerous reforms, including the outside accreditation of the crime lab.

FBI VIOLATED NEW YORK AND FEDERAL
CRIMINAL LAWS AT GROUND ZERO

FBI Confirms Agent Thefts from Ground Zero
DOJ Still Refuses to Release Investigatory Report

Washington, D.C. February 26, 2004. A confidential report by the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General (OIG) confirmed the numerous FBI agents violated federal and New York criminal laws when they stole various items from New York’s 9/11 Ground Zero site. However, the Department of Justice, which investigated the criminal theft allegations, has refused to release a detailed report documenting FBI criminal activities at the Ground Zero crime scene and for two months attempted to keep the report secret.
www.whistleblowers.org...

Whistleblower complains of FBI obstruction
: A government watchdog and FBI counter-terrorism agent are accusing the agency of prohibiting him from conducting his probe into terror financing activities because he complained about obstruction by bureau superiors.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Alex Jones Interviews Stanley Hilton

Stanley Hilton is bringing a lawsuit against the US Government charging involvement in carrying out the 9/11 attacks. Hilton has deposed top military officials who assert that the government were complicit in the attack.
www.prisonplanet.tv...

Another FBI Agent Blows the Whistle
New evidence that the Bureau quashed another terror probe before 9/11
by Jim Crogan
WHEN FBI COUNSEL COLLEEN ROWLEY DROPPED her bombshell, a now-famous letter to the director, detailing how bureau higher-ups thwarted attempts to investigate accused 20th hijacker, Zacarias Moussaoui, before the September 11 attacks, she set off a firestorm. The scorching produced a mea culpa of sorts in June from FBI Director Robert Mueller and a promise of reform.

Now there's another whistle blower telling a similar pre-9/11 tale. And so far, the FBI has gone to great lengths to silence him.

The Weekly has learned that Chicago-based special agent Robert Wright has accused the agency of shutting down his 1998 criminal probe into alleged terrorist-training camps in Chicago and Kansas City. The apparent goal of the training camps, according to confidential documents obtained by the Weekly, was to recruit and train Palestinian-American youths, who would then slip into Israel. Recruits at these camps reportedly received weapons training and instruction in bomb-making techniques in the early 1990s. The bomb-making curriculum included the sort of explosives later used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. And government documents state that two trainees came from the Oklahoma City area.
www.prisonplanet.com...

For the RealVideo broadcast of the C-SPAN press conference with FBI whistleblower Robert Wright see...
video.c-span.org:8080...

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds sues Ashcroft and DOJ for the second time, asserting that re-classification of her 9-11 allegations was illegal and unconstitutional
tomflocco.com...

Lawyers Try to Gag FBI Worker over 9/11
The Bush administration will today seek to prevent a former FBI translator from providing evidence about 11 September intelligence failures to a group of relatives and survivors who have accused international banks and officials of aiding al-Qa'ida.
www.commondreams.org...

FEMA was in New York the Night Before 9/11
A statement made by FEMA spokesman Tom Kenney to Dan Rather on Wednesday, September 12th, 2001. In this interview, Kenney states that FEMA was deployed to New York on Monday night, September 10th, to be ready to go into action on Tuesday morning, September 11th.

Kenney: "We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today did we get a full opportunity to work the entire site."

Needless to say, this recording caused quite a stir. The official reaction was Kenney was simply confused about the dates.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has said it did not have urban search and rescue teams in place in New York City prior to the Sept. 11 attacks, contrary to an Internet-based rumor alleging otherwise. ... FEMA officials said Kenney, in the heat of the moment, misstated his team's arrival date. [WorldNetDaily 11/15/01]

Long Debunked "Rumor" Validated by Giuliani

FEMA in NYC prior to 9-11 for Project TRIPOD terror drill, scheduled for 9-12

As of this writing, June 2, 2004, the transcript of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's testimony to the 9-11 Commission during the May 18-19, 2004 hearings in New York is the only transcript of that hearing omitted from the Commission website
(www.9-11commission.gov...).

Did Rudy say something wrong?

"... the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center. And it was from there that the rest of the search and rescue effort was completed."
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Why wasn't the drill explained by the FEMA agent, after he said the "wrong date" and had to correct himself. The so called drill would of been a nice excuse to have been there before 9/11, but wasn't mentioned.

And, though not a Government employee, he's definetely not "profiting off any conspiracy website"
REDFORD URGES JOURNALISTS TO INVESTIGATE BUSH

ROBERT REDFORD

LATEST: ROBERT REDFORD has urged journalists to investigate US President GEORGE W BUSH's administration - because he sees strong similarities between Bush's government and the events leading to the Watergate scandal which forced President RICHARD NIXON to resign.

Redford starred in 1976 movie ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN alongside DUSTIN HOFFMAN, as The Washington Post journalists BOB WOODWARD and CARL BERNSTEIN, who brought about the events that led to Nixon's resignation in 1974.

And Redford wasn't surprised when the identity of the mysterious 'Deep Throat' character who sparked the Watergate scandal was recently revealed to be former deputy FBI chief MARK FELT.

But the shock revelation has reminded the actor of the power of the media and the similarities between Bush's secret cover-ups and the Watergate affair.

He says, "There are deep similarities going on but where is the press? where is the press?"

"There is stone-walling, not telling the truth, getting people under wiretaps. The US public continues to be told things that are not true and what worries me is that we have these brave young American guys risking their lives everyday.
excite.contactmusic.com...

When are you misinfomants going to realize you're disserving your country when you stand up for a corrupt Government that is deceiving all of us. Don't confuse loving your Government for loving you country, this country was founded on keeping a close eye on Governments, not allowing them too much power. All of that is being thrown down the toilet because people refuse to open their eyes and decide it's better to make excuses because they're afraid of reality. It makes me sick.

And to all you dissenters I want a direct reason why these people are coming forth and saying this. Don't bother bringing up the fact that some of the articles are from "Alex Jones" and he's a "nut" That wouldn't change the fact that these are REAL Government employees, saying what THEY KNOW and BELIEVE. Let me guess you won't give me a reason because you can't unless the reason is it's the TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
okay, it's pretty obvious that these 'whistleblowers' are just trying to get rich off websites. did you know that you can get really rich off conspiracy theory? it's a fact. it's like printing your own money.

and there's NO RISK! no dark shadow government will come and murder you if you find solid proof of something. that's ridiculous. ask hunter s. thompson. or william cooper. or randy weaver. or senator wellstone. ask a kennedy. ask phil shnieder. princess die.
cover-ups NEVER work. ask JFK's buddies. or di's.
there are never connections between bushes and bad stuff. ask 'kenny-boy' lay. ask john hinkley's(the reagan shooter) brother. ask a bin laden. ask rumsfeld or cheney. it's all good, no worries.
secret agencies only keep secrets because they are angels of light. they will risk all to protect you. to think differently will get you killed.
towers just fall.
it's easy to hijack and pilot a plane.
billions of dollars in defense and intelligence is wasted against an arab 'muslim' with a boxcutter.
the pentagon, and america are pretty much defenseless against flying stuff. once again, wasted trillions on the whole norad thingy.
grover norquist's relationship with radical muslim terrorists groups doesn't count or mean anything.
when freudian slips happen that defy time and space, it's just a funny coincidence that the words that came out actually came to mean something later. things like, " i saw the (first) plane hit the tower. it must have been on TV, or something" -bush in kindergarten, ......or, "we arrived monday night, and were ready to go tuesday morning" -fema guy, ....or, "so they made the decision to pull, and we watched the buildings collapse".
coincidences are funny. hee hee.
forget about anthrax. you're not supposed to remember that.
when PNAC says 'we need a new pearl harbour', they are just kidding. it's a comedy club.

happy brave new world.

You have voted NoJustice for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The problem with these dissenters, (dr.Horacid ect. more recently Howard Rock ect.) is that they argue intead of debate. They use dissinfo and generally dismiss all evedence contrary to what they see on fox.

good luck but I doubt you'll get any intelligent debate.
for the info

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yep so far 100% agreeing. Where are all the dissenters when the questions of a Government conspiracy being asked aren't rediculous. They stick to topics that are easy to debunk and hide from the ones they can't. Spineless.

I still openly challenge any of you Government lovers to debunk this or give your excus...err reason why this is happening.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very interesting and informative post.

Originally posted by NoJustice...My next point has to do somewhat with my first point. I wanted to point out how you same people think this is all "on the internet" and none of it's real and we're just believing all these conspiracy websites that "make all this stuff up" so we can,...
Take note that some of those very people are themselves on the internet claiming their own version of truth and proffering their own proof. So the next time you are confronted with this, remind them that they too fall into the same category and should consequently be written off as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
this is a great thread. I quickly read the first few paragraphs, but I have to literally leap out of the door the second I finish writing this. I have said this all along about the people who come here to divide rather than participate in the conspiracy community. I have been trying to expose them by confronting them with this as much as possible. Not to humiliate them, but so that everyone else can be clear on their intentions. It is one thing to debate a point and another to spout party line continously and with hostility.

Look forward to reading the rest of your posts.

new topics

top topics

join