It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must respect the sovereign nations???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Religous War

How bogus is this war on terror?
I mean really,

For starters we never really went after the country that produced these terrorists.. Saudi Arabia.

The USA knows where Osama Binladen is, yet cannot caputre him due to
'respect for sovereign nations '

Thats BULLCRAP..

We have the Gaul to ignore international pressure regarding Iraq,
we have the Gaul to ignore huge domestic protests regarding Iraq,
We have the Gaul to ignore huge INTERNATIONAL protests regarding Iraq,
and we have the Gaul to send hudereds of thousands of Americans to INVADE a sovereign country that had NOTHING to do wtih sept 11,

Yet, we cant step on soem toes to arrest the most wanted man on the planet..

I am just flabbergasted that people are in arms about this.

How stupid can you be?
News Link

They even mention ' fair play ' in the news article.
FAIR PLAY?
Whast goin on in that oval office that has made Bush, Chenney and rummsfield go

''No, I think we need to leave Osama alone, and focus somewhere else... cant upset the saudi's I mean, where else am I going to collect my pocket money from ? ''

If there is, and god help there isnt, but if there is another terror attack on the US soil,

Whast the governmetn going to respond I wonder?

I believe that then, and only then. should the government of the USA be held, and trialed for war criems against Man Kind.

Because they had the chance to stop it, but let osama live
and they stirred up some major international SH1t in IRAq for no reason what so ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
[edit on 7/6/2005 by Mike at ATS]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
[edit on 7/6/2005 by Mike at ATS]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sovereign nations have always had the right to wage war against other sovereign nations historically.

So to respect the sovereignty of the United States of America and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, etc. you must recognize their sovereign right to attack Iraq.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
UBL is most likely in the northern border area between Afghanistan and Pakistan, now while officially the US says they will not invade Pakistan's land they secretly have navy seals and special operations forces crossing on a daily basis. What else are they going to say? They cant say that they do not respect and cross over into Pakistan's land because that would intensify Pakistan's population and might make their hostile views towards their president deadly.
Pakistan knows that this happens but as long as its not official and not big news they don't care.
And the US does not know where specifically UBL is, its not like they know that he is in the third hut from the left, if they did the that hut would not be there anymore.
The US even has armed drones and manned aircraft crossing Pakistan airspace, but like I said as long as its secret and not official both sides are happy.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nice point westpoint, didnt think of it like that.
But if that were the case..
why go on record and say ANYTHING at all?

Saying u have a rough idea where ur enemy is can only be advantageous to the enemy, as he now knows he needs to figure out a way to dissapear from a region.

IF it were how u say, special ops crossing in and out, complete silence would of been preferred, i mean how often do where hear about binladen..
not often at all,

I think it will coem to light that the US Does nkow directly where he is, but CHOOSES not to get him for reasons unknown to the public.
Maybe they dont want him spilling his secrets, maybe they dont want him initiating a ' final attack phase '

But either war,
why aernt there 100,000 troops doing line searches of every cabin, house, hut and cave in the area.

Sept 11 2001 - July 7 2005

Thats a DAMN long time with no results.
Somethigns not right, its just too fishy for the most advanced nation on the planet, whom can use satelites to look into ur own backyard, cant find a simple, quiet muslim with failing health

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Westpoint here's something you should learn about your nation if you real want to be an American www.hermes-press.com... and americanfreepress.net...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Shoot, I heard bin Laden's been dead for years!

They just dug him up 'cause we need someone to play Goldstein. Two Minutes Hate, anyone?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Very interesting and good article siberian
One need only look to economics to see the cause of other problems. US dollars are steadily losing value which threatens to plunge america into another depression which will undoubtedly start a world war. Trade deficits with china alone are killing us all the while economists here in this country paint a rosey picture of the future
. I took an economics class here and their solution to the losses of US manufacturing is 1. after enough people become unemployed they will go back to school and in doing so borrow lots of money. 2. they will then return to the work force "better equiped" to compete globally. 3. US will depend on all foreign sources for labor 4. all americans become entrepreneurs and join the american elite at the top of a global economy.
This plan has several flaws, one some americans have no desire to relinquish manufacturing jobs to foreign competitors. 2. Even with borrowing money many americans will become bankrupt and unable to pay for any more schooling which will force them into poverty. The property they do hold will be seized and sold by the debt holders. Government social relief has been cut and cannot aid everyone. Even if this plan was succesful it would mean america becomes more of a consumer than a producer which works fine if your a small island and tourism brings in most of your capital but the US isnt. Energy prices soar as OPEC-US elite turn the spicket off and there are fewer competitors now that iraq is occupied. We are headed for economic collapse and i can only hope we move away from capitalism.

top topics

join