<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
The Green Mile ....

Whohoo! Correct

Here's one out of a series instead of a movie. But a good one :p

"I just find it endlessly fascinating how your instincts are so highly attuned when it comes to boring old evil, but you have yet to make any mention of these new shoes."

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Here's one out of a series instead of a movie. But a good one :p

"I just find it endlessly fascinating how your instincts are so highly attuned when it comes to boring old evil, but you have yet to make any mention of these new shoes."

Charmed ???

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nope, not Charmed

Thank you, come again. (thats a series quote too :p)

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first.

try this one...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Nope, not Charmed

Thank you, come again. (thats a series quote too :p)

oh the other, show.... Angel ...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah, its something Cordellia sais to Angel when he doesn't notice her shoes :p

Anyways, The Last Boyscout :p bought that movie on DVD 2 weeks ago

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Okay, I like this game...

"Oh, great valium. Not only will we be able to go to sleep, if we get attacked in the middle of the night, we won't even care."

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonColynAdrian
Okay, I like this game...

"Oh, great valium. Not only will we be able to go to sleep, if we get attacked in the middle of the night, we won't even care."

AHHh -- great movie... 28 Days Later

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here's another one:

"Well, you don't roll like, big rasta spliff joints, do you? Your joints are like salad joints, not like a big, sloppy, bleeding cheeseburger-that-you-rip-into-kind-of-a-joint joint."

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Igby Goes Down.... I almost didn't finish that movie, but had to watch, just to see how it turned out...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Igby Goes Down.... I almost didn't finish that movie, but had to watch, just to see how it turned out...

Wow, I'm impressed, thought that was a pretty obscure quote. Let's try this one instead:

"Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour."

Okay, I admit, if you've seen the movie that's an easy one... God is he gorgeous or what?!?!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Geez, How do I resize my picture so that the "Support Alternative Energy Sources" shows up, instead of always being blocked by my points? (Answer in a U2U please so I don't disrupt the flow of the post any further)

Most grateful....

SimonColynAdrian

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonColynAdrian

Wow, I'm impressed, thought that was a pretty obscure quote. Let's try this one instead:

"Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour."

Okay, I admit, if you've seen the movie that's an easy one... God is he gorgeous or what?!?!

I think thats Party Monster.

Try this one - hint conspiracy nuts must LOVE this movie.

"You will give me the box, right now, or I will kill you, right now. "

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sneakers

The world doesn't just disappear when you close your eyes, does it?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
The world doesn't just disappear when you close your eyes, does it?

Memento, I think.

Here's another one.

The rabbit is out of the hat. Let's see if it jumps.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Don't Know, I'm stumped on that one.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I like Pizza (I'm adding a quote to revive it a little, I was having fun being challenged).

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

The rabbit is out of the hat. Let's see if it jumps.

It's from Get Carter (2000). A fight between Sly and Mickey Rourke (those are his words to Sly).

OK. Here's another one.

You brake my record, and I brake you like I brake your friend.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadlynightshade

Originally posted by bobafett1972
"Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool."

Boba

Why that quote would be from "True Romance"

My turn: " It's not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy!"

The monkey boy bit is making me think of The Big Giant Head's mission commander(!) in Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ive got one "Aday in the Corps is like a day on the farm! Every meal a banquet! Every paycheck a Fortune! I love the Corps!"

Best film ever!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join