The Movie Quote Game!

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Right......i'll post a quote from a film and you have to guess the film....

Whoever guesses correctly, gets to post the next quote!

And you can only use known films, not some £100 Japanese piece of backstreet crap that only 14 and a half people in the whole world have seen!!!!!

Here goes.....(And No Daystar, You Can't Answer This One)

"Guangzhou is a chemical weapons plant masqerading as a fertilzer plant. We know this. The Chinese know that we know. But we make believe that we dont know, and the Chinese make believe that they believe that we don't know, but know that we know. Everybody knows..."


Mic


[edit on 6/7/2005 by MickeyDee]

[edit on 6/7/2005 by MickeyDee]




posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe from one of the Naked Guns?? It's been a while since I've seen them though....

I'm sure I'm way off.....



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Maybe from one of the Naked Guns?? It's been a while since I've seen them though....

I'm sure I'm way off.....


Way way off.....lol


Mic



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is this quote too hard or is this game just dull?????


Mic



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This game isn't nearly as dull as working is (which is why I'm playing instead of working)

Under Siege 2.

Here's my contribution to the game..

Oh, shut up, Ed! If you can't handle it, get me somebody who can! Get me Bruce Lee!
Bruce Lee is dead.
Then get his brother!



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Under Siege 2.


Very Good!!!


Here's my contribution to the game..

Oh, shut up, Ed! If you can't handle it, get me somebody who can! Get me Bruce Lee!
Bruce Lee is dead.
Then get his brother!


Errr......Blind Fury?

Mic


[edit on 11/7/2005 by MickeyDee]



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why yes, yes it is. Excellent work!


Rutger Hauer rocks!!! - What are you, blind? Yes, what's your excuse?


Hmmmm...... I can't think of any quotes right now. I'll have to try again when I get off work.



posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
"They're armed."
"Armed, armed with what?"
"Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!"

Mic



posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
"They're armed."
"Armed, armed with what?"
"Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!"

Mic



Lock, Stock & Two Smokin Barrels!

My turn...

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unobtainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythm. Part of a movement. A movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just want to be happy. Heh, yeah^Åhang on, what the f**k was I just talking about?





[edit on 18/8/2005 by Identity_Unknown]



posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, great movie BTW.

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun."



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Trainspotting?


Springer...



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
[edit on 19/8/2005 by MickeyDee]



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Human Traffic


Mic


[edit on 19/8/2005 by MickeyDee]



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool."




Boba



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, great movie BTW.

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun."


Why that would be "Bruce Campbell vs. Army of Darkness".

My turn: "[A]nything not good for you is bad, hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat . . ."



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
"Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool."




Boba

Why that quote would be from "True Romance"


My turn: " It's not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy!"



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Anything not good for you is bad, hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat . .

That would be from Demolition Man.

As for:

" It's not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy!"

I had a brain fart....



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
"Anything not good for you is bad, hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat . .

That would be from Demolition Man.

As for:

" It's not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy!"

I had a brain fart....


Excellent! The first one was from "Demolition Man" as for the second quote I will wait a bit and see if anyone else cares to take a crack at it before I give away the answer.

How about another movie quote from you?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I recognized the Demolition Man quote, love Dennis leary(He is in it, he is the guy Simon is suppose to kill)

The other quote? I'll guess either Monkey Bones or Planet of the Apes.

"Kaze no Kizu!"

No one will get this, 50 ats points on it.



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here you go:

" I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS $!*@ING COUCH!"






top topics
 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join