It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple of Set

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
LGM feel like an official complaint? Did and done on my side. Ream me all you want I don't care what you think, but for you to chastise someone for losing a family member and telling the story, and you deign to call it PSY-OPS!! I live in Washington D.C., call me from a local number when you get here..... I bounce at Milly and Al's on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. 18th st. in Adams Morgan. That is just an example of how cruel you sound.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So no banning the account just disappered? I never saw that happen, must be because they joined today?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just tried to follow the thread..Anyone want to fill the rest of us in..

WTF

There's been some serious deleting or editing somewhere....

So back to subject is The Temple of Set a "Black Magic" group that supports Satan????????????

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Being the OP, there was a serious troll named Qlippoth. He went as far as to be cruel to Benevolent Heretic losing his/her nephew simply to get a rise out of us. I assume he/she was banned or put on global ignore as why they are no longer visible. It's late so I'll have a more relevant post tomorrow.

Just my bed time thoughts... Temple of Set is dedicated to the Black Arts, but is not Satanic. I am still trying to wrap my noodle around that.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The "Black Arts", are suppost to be one that attacks, wounds, maims, kills, others to get what they want.

If that thats not worshiping Satan, its at least following his path.:bnghd:

Thanks for the fill in though.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Royal76]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join