It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King to do UFO/Abdution show tonight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holographic Monkey
Earth Sister,

How can the government possibly keep anything secret about aliens without the cooperation of the aliens?

Blackmail. "If you do 'that' we will do 'this' to 'them' (us)."

Example: If a known alien experiencer (somebody who speaks out publicly to expose what he learns from alien life) suddenly, mysteriously disappears, who would you assume was responsible? Who would the govt have you assume was responsible?

If the aliens wanted, they could broadcast directly to radios and televisions across the industrial world and get their message out. Since they do not do this, the aliens are cooperating with the government for their own reasons in keeping secrecy.

If the alien races ever broadcast over our media, nobody in the uninformed public would ever, from then on, be able to tell which broadcasts were authentic and which were hoaxes and which were govt generated propaganda. It is the same problem we still have with crop circles. You would not know who to believe or why. And probably the last people you would trust would be the alien races.

The alien races are barely noticeable on Earth, but always noticeable and increasingly noticeable. They are very quiet and very patient. You should be able to see clearly where all the problems are coming out of- and who is making all this noise and confusion.

You must know our govts lie to their people. You must know the govts are hiding and/or disguising absolutely everything they can from the public about alien life. That should be all you need to know, to decide to look a little deeper into what is actually going on here.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I hope that next time larry interviews the disclosure project guys.Then it would intresting and i really want to see from the skeptics and debunkers how they try to debunk 400+ govt\civilian\mil witnesses

Also did larry tell that they are gonna have a ufo debate in his previous episodes.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 8-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well the shows over , and the thread is old now, but here's the Transcipt from the show anyway.

transcripts.cnn.com...

KING: Why do you keep studying it?

SHOSTAK: We're not studying aliens that might be invading our airspace. I don't think that the aliens are buzzing the countryside. I just don't think the evidence is good enough for that. I don't think it's proven. But I do think that there is something out there. There's clearly, to my mind, enormous probability that there's life out there, even intelligent life.

I'm sure Seth Shostak (SETI) is a great guy, he's just got it all wrong.

If they were not "buzzing the countryside" , I wouldn't be here posting on ATS!

[edit on 10-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Heh, Budd Hopkins got shut out like three times. Typical.

At least a few different times Larry King cut him off and said they'd get back to him after the break and never did.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And now, Larry King Live recently aired the first of two parts of a special show called "Beyond Positive Thinking." They feature the fastest growing google video in history. The 2006 film "The Secret" TV/DVD documentary became top 50 on Google within less than 8 days.

It reveals the secret that most world leaders in the past didn't want the masses to know. They kept billions ignorant of the secret to attaining anything (no Federal Reserve Private bank required). Now Larry is awakening the whole world to the truth.

For a limited time they are offering this incredible educational documentary to billions around the world. You can check out Larry King's official website posted on this forum to watch a video of the recent show. The next one airs November 16, 2006.

Watch it and share here:

www.thescienceofgettingrich.biz...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is a rare gift to the world.

"The Secret" Documentary 2006 TV/DVD
Original "Abraham-Hicks" Edition

Post this link in as many places as you can:

www.thescienceofgettingrich.biz...

[edit on 11-11-2006 by The_Secret_Conspiracies]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can someone delete this dudes last two posts?

Talk about spamming, ugh.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
[edit on 11-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join