It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Nations Food Is Best?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Italian, Indian, French and Japanese. All for the same reasons, the micro-regional cooking allows you to sample various interpretations of the same dish, all with a different flair. However, I am not particularly biased and have tried or will try any cusine.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No competition..... Asia rules in terms of food.

So Chinese, Indian, Thai.... take your pick.

The flavours, spices, colours.... just amazing.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Worst may very well be english. I tried some basic pub food while I was their and it is way to homey, fat meat and potaters with gravy style for my likings. Also the accents. I think I just hate british things.
American food (what is that?) is probably worse though. What is american food? I dont even consider burgrs and pizza american, just because we have americanized them into god knows what form their original foods.

I would have to say authentic Mexican cuisine is my favorite. Like right over the boarder, tihuana canteena food. Cheap and delicious.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I detract my earlier statement after reading some of the other posters. My favorite Is Asian cuisine. Specifically Japanese. So many great vegetarian, meat, and fish dishes! and they are so unique. Hopefully I can try somethign authetic once though

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join