It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaled down flying F-14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, a freind of mine just sent me this link over MSN and I thought it was pretty amazing, though, I was curious as to how he would land the plane, and, contrary to my inner-voice, it never crashed.

Check it out.

www.big-boys.com...

Luxifero

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
(bobbing my head) love the song. pretty cool model. are these the same guys who made a B-52 model to fly? still pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
scaled jet engions have been available for years. in fact there are many rc jet aircraft arround. they are cool but i wouldn't want to crash one as they are rather expensive. definately not for a novice, (for them there are some pretty indestructable aircraft available). amuseingly i first saw this paticular film on the site linked through ats a few months ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure, Deltaboy. I was just forwarded the link. It looks amazing. Quite some time and money was allocated towards this project.

Luxifero.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think these RC jet planes go pretty fast, don't quote me on this but I think upwards near 200-300mph.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Really cool toy. I didn't have the audio on so I'm not sure if this was answered in the video piece... but does anyone know about how much these things cost?

Also... DeltaBoy mentioned that someone made a B-52. Does anyone have a link to that one? Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Theres alread a post on it in BTS somewhere

f****** amazing though!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The airshow we had last year had quite a few RC planes there. I got some great pics of them. They had a few beautiful jets there too. It was fun watching them zip around. Here's the pics of a few of them that were there.

img.villagephotos.com...
img.villagephotos.com...
img.villagephotos.com...
img.villagephotos.com...
img.villagephotos.com...

I thought it was pretty cool that they put the Raptor in Hawaii Air National Guard colors.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i need to buy me one

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'd love to buy one, but I'd keep it airborne for about three seconds before it would do a full power nosedive straight into the ground and about a million pieces.
That's just the way my luck works. lol

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I posted this a couple days ago & a mod moved it I dont know where. Anyways that would be bad ass to fly over area 51. Dontcha think. Gotta keep finger prints & other evidence clean from it if & when it gets shot down. Unless your a really good pilot & can avoid that.

top topics

join