It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live "Waiting for Bigfoot" feed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Jill Miller has set up 3 cameras in an undisclosed location in California hoping to catch a glimpse of Bigfoot. She claims that most sightings were near campsites, where people were just minding their own business. Hopefully these creatures are nosy enough to want to come near one of the 3 cameras.

Watch the feed here.

EDIT: The only thing I've seen so far is 2 ladies walking around the campsite. I suppose one of them is Jill Miller.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Nice site the quality on the first camera looks poor so its very hard to see anything even if it walks right out infront of the camera i wish it could be better so if you actually do see something and get a screen shot you would be able to tell what it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have a question, why is it that so many ppl want to capture Big foot on tape or catch it and throw it in a Zoo?

In my understanding, If nature wants something to be revealed or consealed. Then nature will do so with the utmost Finess. Unless u know what ur lookin for, where to look, and How to find it then u MAY find what u seek. There is an exelent chance there will be any discovery of big foot regardless how much people search. Mythical beast or real? Personally i care not, I see bigfoot is a representation of natures many mysteries.

join