It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush falls off bike again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Good ol W is at it again. While taking a bike ride at the G-8 Summit, it seems as Bush colided with a police officer, sending him sprawling on the pavement causing cuts and scrapes on his hands and arms. Nothing too serious but he requred treatment and bandages.

Is it me or does he seem to have acciedents like this far too often? Bikes, Seguays (sp?), etc. Maybe he should stick to his limo.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Source please

How did you hear about this?

Thanks

Sporty

[edit on 6/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They mentioned it on CNN just before I posted it...nothing on the web that I have found yet. Will update when it hits the wires.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I thought the White House made it clear that Bush was no longer allowed to consume pretzels, and especially before riding a bike?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Partying up G8 style will do that to freedom dictator!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I myself have two bike accidents in my short history- I was piss-drunk during both of them!

Seems like I have a lot in common with the Emperor.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'd much rather Bush keep falling off his bike than fall off the wagon!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Nothing new to me. Bush is an extreme bike-rider. He likes to ride and pump his legs hard, even the Secret Service agents get nervous about his hard ridings wherever he's going.

Beside, his birthday is today. He just turns 59.

I fell off my bike few times before and get scrapped here and there. No big deal.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
All I can say is that he is not MY president and if I have to live in some delusional reality to believe that then god bless the winged little people that bring me my hat in the morning.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
bush is a tart he dont know how to speak he dont know how to run america he dont know how to ride a bike lol

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
bush is a tart he dont know how to speak he dont know how to run america he dont know how to ride a bike lol

You don't know how to read coherently or how to ride a bike yourself?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

top topics

join