It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia tests new missile for sale to China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by COWlan
YJ-12 according to what I have read will blow your mind away but I shall restrain myself from posting that just to keep away another flame war always started by some people (wink wink).

As I like to say off the net, "believe what you want to believe and let your mind sorrow StealthSpy".

Helicopter tech? China had always co-operated with Eurocopter over China's own designs, your point is?

If France sold China ANF designs then wouldn't China be the one thats lagging behind in the development with the new missile? China certainly is not when you compare the YJ-12s developement and the ANFs development, ANF states that it wishes to enter service in 2010 while YJ-12 is already in service on two destroyers with unknown induction dates on the air launched, TEL based and sub based versions (they might've already entered service or they might not, there is not enough information to discuss this).

cowlan i guess you took my post too personally;

my post was not intended to initiate a flame war; neither was it intended to make an attack at chinese copying or anything related to that as i believe you presume;

all i did you add to the discussion from what i had come across on another froum; and my apologies for any damages that i have caused to you or your pride through my post

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
Some forums say that France secretly sold their own missile and YJ-12 is its chinese designation. France have speculatively sold some Helicopter tech too to China.

And the YJ-12 is not as good as the BrahMos anti-ship missile IMO.

please point me to the direction of these forums. i dont believe you one bit. and i know where you got the picture of the crashed SU-30.

it makes no mention that it was a WS-10 engine on it. you just make up lies when you feel like it
forum.keypublishing.co.uk...

what about the BrahMos. its just a variant of the russian yaknort

new topics

<< 1   >>

join