It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo 2 Map Pack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So what do you all think of the new Halo 2 Mulitplayer Map Pack?

I haven't gotten a chance to swing by EB and pick it up, and I don't know of anyone who has it yet....

How are the new maps!?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
from what i heard there supposed to be awsome. my cuz has it and i played one map. it was cool. its alot better then the maps that came with the game.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have downloaded all the new maps off xbox live (my gamertag is cpr12r )
They are all great..... Terminal is a great map... so is the swamp one.... and relic is also great. They are are very cool!!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I didn't wait for the disc, I just downloaded them straight from Live. Terminal is probably my favorite...I'm not a big fan of Backwash though.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I luv it. Finally, new maps and cinemacs. I'm a big fan of "A Day at the Beach". Even if I do have a feeling about it...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan for Backwash either, but the others are great. For Terminal and Turf[Downloaded b4]: YEAH!!!!!! HALO URBAN COMBAT!!! and also, hehe, I tricked my friends to fight around the train station on the tracks, AND BOOM!!! lol! Relic and Containment[again, downloaded b4] are good sniper maps[finally]. Elongation seems something new to try.
Warlock["..."], Gemini, and Sanctuary["..."]...I'm not big fans of them either. It's not that they're small maps, that's good, but.....yeah.

new topics

top topics

join