It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selling Zero Point Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Say I were to create ZPE. Who would I sell it to and for how much?

Nightwalker

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Man, just give it to everyone for free, cuz once you make it, you can just use that energy to make more
then you sell it for free and screw the politicians over
Money SUCKS! We live in Earth, why should we pay for anything, so do the honorable thing and sell it to your fellow humans for free dude

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Patent the design, publish papers on it and show mathematically how it works, present the paper at a physics or mathematics symposium, ask James Randi for recommendations on who could/would verify this.

The mathemeticians and physicists will actually do the work for you since most of them are hired by government agencies and large corporations. With the patents secure, you are in a position to license the technology (not sell it) to everyone.

Without a good mathermatical model, it's just more net hooey. Without a patent, others can use the idea and not pay for devleoping similar engines.

(for what it's worth, I'm in the process of researching a patent on a medical device.)

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You could sell it to anyone for whatever price you wanted to. ZPE is priceless.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If you begin to patent zero pt energy the powers that be will be co-opt your effort, no doubt. The only chance for free energy to be released is to make a prototype and release the papers on free-net or something. See: www.keelynet.com... which offers a way to sell your tech w/o getting co-opted (in theory).

I guess you would sell it to the US National Electric Grid

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't even bother dealing with James Randi...

new topics

top topics

join