It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitman (the movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, it seems that actor/producer Vin Diesel has the go ahead to produce and star in the movie adaptation of the successful video game franchise Hitman. It seems Agent 47 is going to have another mission...

Eidos Interactive and 20th Century Fox officially announced today that they have signed on Vin Diesel to play as the lead character (Agent 47) for the upcoming Hitman movie. Agent 47 as we all know is a bald guy who always wears a suit.

'Hitman' is a project that by the virtue of its DNA can and will reach far beyond its already substantial core audience," said Adrian Askarieh, who will serve as a producer. "The canvas on which this adventure takes place is something that movie audiences have embraced for the last 40 years."

news.gaminghorizon.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't know the game..

but I like Vin D... if its a bald guy in a suit for an action movie, he's your guy !!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
vin should be awsome in the movie. in my oppinion i woulda got the guy from the transporter? if thats the right movie. its like a hitman style movie but that guy is awsome. this movie should be awsome. it looks like a movie i would want to go see. vin should still be great.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hitman132436
vin should be awsome in the movie. in my oppinion i woulda got the guy from the transporter? if thats the right movie. its like a hitman style movie but that guy is awsome. this movie should be awsome. it looks like a movie i would want to go see. vin should still be great.

They are making a Transporter 2 movie BTW.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
transporter was awesome
never get over the part where he jump kicks the door that was just so...

so..

Righteous like whoa!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

vin should be awsome in the movie. in my oppinion i woulda got the guy from the transporter?

Agreed, Turkish would be my numero uno choice.

Number two would be Hugh Jackman (with a shaved head).

[edit on 6/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i dont want to turn this into a transporter thread but i also like the part where they are fighting on the bus and in the oil. man he is so smart knowing that if he swings around the pole after punching a guy without looking he can hit a guy. well anyways ive said it but GO HITMAN (franchise)

new topics

top topics

join