It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't understand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A few months ago a thread of mine posted in the Ancient and Lost Societies forum was removed because it was considered a duplicate of another post in the Science and Tech forum. My post was concerned with speculation concerning the final burial site of Ghengis Khan. The post in S&T was concerned with Khan's mosque. I did not see the relations and can stand it no longer. Why was my post deleted in light of the plenty of duplicate post on Atlantis and Time Travel in these two mentioned forums?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Moderator whim.

A lot of my post get moved or deleted without much reason as to why, or why others stay.

The Mods do thier best to keep the board clean, but they are human.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
The Mods do thier best to keep the board clean, but they are human.

I can't speak for the others but I'm actually a very smart Scottish Terrier, that's why I type so slow.

Seriously, u2u the mod that moved it, best thing I can think of.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I can't speak for the others but I'm actually a very smart Scottish Terrier, that's why I type so slow.

I can vouch for that.

Seriously, u2u the mod that moved it, best thing I can think of.

Yes! When it happens and you have questions. I can appreciate the fact you held your tongue on this one for a few months as you did Frosty, but that's way gone now. Unless you kept the U2U, then maybe.

Regardless, please follow up with moving mod if you kept the U2U (or me if you'd like to provide search parameters) via U2U or gripe function.

Closing as "board biz" to avoid repeat bumping.

top topics

join