It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Request - (Ancient alien symbols?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm doing some research; testing a theory, more or less. What I need is a source with a listing of the most recent crop circles that have appeared throughout the world this year. I don't know if such a site exists, but if one does, that'd be great! Does anyone on ATS know?

I need (in order of most importance):

1) A photograph of the crop circle.
2) The date in which the crop circle appeared.
3) Location of the crop circle.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If there's no one source, then as many of this year's crop circles that you know of as possible is fine.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You want man-made ones or ones or unknown origins?

I made a bunch back in the mid 90s. Nothing as flashy as what the artist of Europe do though.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The ones with unknown origins. Those are the ones that need unraveling.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
The ones with unknown origins. Those are the ones that need unraveling.

Ah... sorry, No idea if there is a list of them out there.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.cropcircleresearch.com... Might have what you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why are you posting about crop circles in the Aliens and UFO forum?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

What? You didn't hear??? Crop Circles are way beyond human capabilities. Therefore, only aliens could have made them. Jeez, I thought everyone knew that

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Well, many believe that crop circles are directly related to aliens and ufos. I think this is a legitimate topic for this forum.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ok, I'm aware that this has probably been overdone a million times over, but I wanted to try my hand at it, or at least create a starting point for someone with a genuine interest.

I was reading a book and noticing a few symbols that teutonic Icelandic people used for 'magic' signs. Many of these signs look remarkably like what you find in crop circles.

For example:

The first is the Helm of Awe, used for empowerment in the world. The second is a sign for Great Power.

I don't know anything about this particular crop circle, but it's exactly the shape of the symbols used in alchemy to represent clay.

Take a look at this symbols website and see for yourself how many ancient symbols you can find in crop circles.

www.symbols.com...

(sorry if the symbols above look choppy, I made them in paint)

EDIT: To anyone questioning why this thread is even in this forum: I'm just trying to show a possible relationship between crop circles and ancient symbols, suggesting the possibility of alien presence on Earth since ancient times, and the possibility of alien influence on human culture.

Hypothetically, of course.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
I'm doing some research; testing a theory, more or less. What I need is a source with a listing of the most recent crop circles that have appeared throughout the world this year. I don't know if such a site exists, but if one does, that'd be great! Does anyone on ATS know?

Roll up, roll up for the Magical Mystery Tour...step right this way:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 6-7-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'd suggest you look over the following three sites. Do not limit yourself, though. If you follow the links you find at each there is much to be seen and read. For example, Temporary Temples has photos dating back to 1994.

www.swirlednews.com...

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What? You didn't hear??? Crop Circles are way beyond human capabilities. Therefore, only aliens could have made them. Jeez, I thought everyone knew that

Just because humans can do a thing does not mean they did. Plenty of circles are human-made, fact, but there still exists the possibility that they are not all human-made, also fact.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/6/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Many crop circles appear to be made with complex geometry in mind. Its like the hoaxers WANT you to stumble upon the connection.

But ill say this. I believe I mentioned it before, but the story needs more light.

Anyways, I live 60 miles from a city, 15 miles from a town and miles from a neighbour. Yeah its remote.

Well last year there was crop circle in a remote area here. No hoaxer in their right mind would come here to do it. I couldnt even tell you where it is and I live here. You have to take back roads etc. Not something to get fame thats for sure.

Anyways the circle was nothing fancy, in fact it was just a few circles. But it was how it was done, where it was done and sighting that came with it.

The crops were quite terrible because of excess water and cold temperatures. I believe the circle was mosting in some tall grass / wheat? if I remember correctly. The stalks were bent over, not snapped and no human evidence was found.

The exciting part was that a UFO sighting was seen about 45 minutes away preeceding the event !

You guessed it, the ufo was headed in the direction of the circle to be !

Circles are rarely connected with ufos, alot of people dont know this.

Anyways back to the topic. I believe alot of the complex circles are hoaxes with the intent that someone will stumble upon some shred of evidence that makes it more mysterious.

While things such as trace elements found at the scene cannot be explained by hoaxers etc.

Have fun with the research.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
BTW here is a website detailing the crop circle i was talking about.

www.cccrn.ca...

www.cccrn.ca... is also a crop circle research network in canada.

Here is the ufo sighting that goes with the crop circle.

www.nwsurc.com...

Strange thing is the UFO sighting happened the night a frost killed crops here severely. Then a crop circle appears.

Strange?

I also have to say, theres tons of weird stuff in local fields (peak season is coming up baby ! )but you cannot see it until you are in the air. Alot of them are in the middle of the fields.

You will notice when cutting down the crop beds of crop. Many other factors produce this though.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
BTW here is a website detailing the crop circle i was talking about.

www.cccrn.ca...

www.cccrn.ca... is also a crop circle research network in canada.

Here is the ufo sighting that goes with the crop circle.

www.nwsurc.com...

Strange thing is the UFO sighting happened the night a frost killed crops here severely. Then a crop circle appears.

Strange?

I also have to say, theres tons of weird stuff in local fields (peak season is coming up baby ! )but you cannot see it until you are in the air. Alot of them are in the middle of the fields.

You will notice when cutting down the crop beds of crop. Many other factors produce this though.

Do you know if crop circles are ever found in the perfect middle of a field or piece of land when viewed from the air???

Does anyone know where I can find some info about the analysis of the crops that are perfectly bent as in undamaged?

top topics

join