It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing odd things

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Do you happen to speak Greek or Romanian? If not, I smell something called posession.

I know a tiny tiny bit from friends, family, people oer online games and such. But not enough to form a single complete sentence.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And yet these voices are speaking in complete sentences or just fragments?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
A little bit of both, but more often full sentences.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
SFRemmy I'm sorry for your loss......

The voices that you hear...do they happen everyday?
Are you involved in any occult practise?

Have you tried prayers?
Nothing to lose if you haven't.

Anyway
take care
IX
helen

DAF

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi there. Words will never be able to comfort one's loss of your magnitude.

But please before you try any sort of drugs you best see a priest of some sort. My brother had something called "7 Fairies". We took him to all sorts of doctors - nothing really helped. Until we consulted with a priest. He did all his tricks and thingies and my brother was cured. Fluke or not I think that he was possesd to a certain level. His left side of his face was swelling up. It really was an unexplainable event.

So please see a priest before you do anything like drugs to help.

Hope that you treat life with a postive attitude despite all the negative occurances that you have gone through.

Cheers & best of luck
OM SAI RAM

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
SFRemmy I'm sorry for your loss......

The voices that you hear...do they happen everyday?
Are you involved in any occult practise?

Have you tried prayers?
Nothing to lose if you haven't.

Anyway
take care
IX
helen

Only when I'm alone somewhere

Not in anything occult, but an interest in Aleister Crowley

Don't pray, I'm an atheist.
Thanks for the concern though

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You should at LEAST consider making a visit to a preist. I know I'm pressing the possibility of posession, but you never really know.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Posession would be kinda kick ass. I mean I do live by the house in St. Louis where they exorcised that kid where the movie "Exorcist" was based off of.

Plus super human powers, honestly, who could wanna pass that up?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
SFRemmy.......those POWERS would not be yours!

And if you liked the LOOKS of the EXORCIST then there's not much more I can say.

Take care
IX
Xristos Nika
helen

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
SFRemmy.......those POWERS would not be yours!

And if you liked the LOOKS of the EXORCIST then there's not much more I can say.

Take care
IX
Xristos Nika
helen

sheesh I was only kdding

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
SFRemmy if you are truly concerned about the voices then you would do something about it......and for one to be joking about something like being 'Possessed' as was suggested by another poster would seem to me that you are not taking the voices as being serious enough to actually do something about it.

If you have been to a doctor or whatever, then I would suggest prayer as it would not hurt to try .
This again if you truly are serious about what you describe as being out of the ordinary circumstances ''hearing odd things''.....If however this is some kind of Joke and a game to you I dont know what to say....people here at ATS (I believe)are genuinely interested to help .

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm interested in getting help, but I've always felt, if you can't laugh at your self in any situation, well then, something's wrong with you. Now maybe that's a crappy way to do things, but it helps me a lot. It's just my way to get around. I just laughed at that because I really doubt I'm posessed I mean I've done nothing out of the ordinary that any teenager does, family, friends, everyone, I asked them if I did weird things that might mean I could be posessed and they all said no.

All in all, i really just think it's my childhood and attitude toward everything that's happened getting back at me. But I really don't believe in medication for the most part, except for....shoot I don't remember it's name. It's a big time depression drug.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

But I really don't believe in medication for the most part, except for....shoot I don't remember it's name. It's a big time depression drug.

you mean prozac? i was on that when i was 7 years old...it sucked.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ahhhh yeah prozac...it's been a while since I took that and I couldn't remember the name. I was on that for like 4 years when I kept trying to commit suicide and it worked wonders. The odd thing with the suicide was, everytime I tried, it always seemed like it was gonna work, then sometihng would miraculosly go wrong. Like I took my uncles DE and was gonna use that, pull the trigger and it jams up. After that, which was my last attempt in over 9 months, i kinda felt like there was a point to me not dying. Then i met the girl I am currently with and it seems to make sense. But I won't go into that now mind you. Weird thing was other than the medicine, my suicide problem I took on on my own, I had no help from anyone and I got over it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
these people r experts they have a show called taps on sci fi they have a chat thing were you can talk about your hearing voices in your head heres the link i highly reccomend you visit this www.starchat.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
yeah, i hear its great if you actually have a reason to take it. my mother just has always thought there is som,ething wrong with me (she's a psychometrist) so i've been on meds for one thing or another my whole life. thank GOD its only allergy meds now cuz i finally stood up to her, but my childhood kinda sucked.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
All you crazy christians should be ashamed for promoting "possession" nonsense, to a person who is admittedly mentally ill.

He has been on Prozac, he has attempted suicide, he's under the care of a shrink.

He's growing older and his hormone levels are bringing out further psychosis.
This kid need professional help, that does not include having his body violated by priests.

I suggest all you "possession" fans should also get some mental screening.

SFRemmy get your blood chemistry checked Again, and get second
opinion from another shrink. You should probably have never stopped being medicated,
many mentally ill people are much worse off once the medication stops.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Starting from about the age of five I used to get what i described as "head aches" but which in actual fact was schizophrenia. I would have this voice that said "oh yes you did, oh no you didn’t" which I couldn’t stop and would randomly happen but always when I asked a question to myself.
Anyway it got worse and worse and I would beat my own head in frustration. Finally at the age 6 my parents twigged onto what was going on.
So my mum and dad (who later died when i was nearly 8) took me to an Indian alternative therapy doctor in London.
He said...
1. Don't eat micro waved food
2. Don't eat yeast
3. Stop eating polo mints
4. Stop drinking coffee

He also gave me these drops and obviously I don't know what they had in them. However it turned out that by putting them in tea I had been destroying them even though the whole thing went away.

I never drank that much coffee anyway but the first 3 were really difficult. However within 6 months the whole thing went away and to date I’ve never had them back.
This is in spite of the fact that though I don't eat mints anymore I have gone back to all the other things. So maybe mints where the problem but I think the guy knew his stuff. This is also in spite of the fact I smoke like chimney, smoked large amounts of pot over 4 years (at least 3 of those years I would have been having one joint or more a day).
I only gave pot up recently because I’ve started to get a mild form of paranoia which at the moment seems to have declined since giving it up.

Like you I am very mentally active (in fact rarely stop thinking) and have been interested in stuff beyond my years especially politics, engineering ect. I know I’m only a stranger but if you really want to cure the problem then this is what worked for me. Its amazing that it worked but it did and maybe you should look up Indian diet based alternative therapy although I don't know anything more about the doctor or what he was into than I have told you.

I wondered if it was my desperation to get rid of it along with my belief that a cure had been found that was what worked. But Mints (especially polo), yeast and micro waved food would bring the symptoms back fastest when I was still getting rid of them. There is defiantly something in diet and I would imagine the same would be true for you. If you eat mints they were the worst for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
" crazy christians should be ashamed for promoting "possession" nonsense"

Alrighty, and what then of Muslims who believe in Jinns that can talk to you, and are known for 'being liars'?

And then what of people who don't belong to any Church, but believe in life in any non-human entities of any sort?

Should they also be getting screened for being 'open-minded about the wrong things'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join