It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Holier Than Thou" Attitude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Is there anything else in this world that could piss me off more!? Quite possibly...yes...But at this precise moment? NO!

On another board, in a cybercafé faaar faaar away sits a French-Canadian shooting hostile looks through her monitor at me while she cleverly finds ways to insult me when no insults are due....

I can visualize her lizardy skin changing colors as her attitude quickly changes from frolicking with her counterparts to admonishing "the little folk" from her sight with a whip of her spinney tail....

I've known a few men in my days with this attitude, usually the obscenely rich...But for one reason or another, rich or poor, I've found that women posses this trait faaaaaar more often....

What is it that gets these highfalutin people off?! Do they simply enjoy presuming they have some sense of power over what happens in their every aspect of life?

You can't teach them a damn thing either....Any attempt at bringing them back to reality is an insult.....Of course, it's hard not to throw in an insult back at them when they're slapping them around at you left and right....

Time for a little catharsis.....

[edit on 7/6/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Didnt understand a thing, but glad you got it out.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm sure she has a lazy eye, and nail fungus. If not, maybe we can arrange both.

Care to elaborate more? Is there a bigger picture?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

My vagueness must have escaped me....Imagine that!

I think we're all familiar with the phrase "holier than thou" though....right?

That's really all I was getting at....I've been clashing with someone on another website due to the attitude they flaunt in those respects.....

Certainly we encounter it more in "real life" than we do online though.....I just used a bit of vivid imagery to paint a picture of this vile charisma they project....

I think the lyrics of Metallica's song sharing the same title says it all for me...
www.sing365.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
so youre mad at canadian/reptilian hybrids?

(no offense intended dude)

its always good to get this kind of thing off your shoulders.

new topics

top topics

join