It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Reptoid Spotted In Northern Greece~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
quote///SMALL REPTOID SPOTTED IN NORTHERN GREECE

Villagers in a suburb of Katerini, a small city at the foot of Mount Olympus in northern Greece, claim to have seen a brown Reptoid prowling around their homes.

The report came on the heels of persistent reports of silvery UFOs in the skies over that stretch of the Aegean Sea coast, from Katerini to Thessaloniki, 100 kilometers (60 miles) to the north.

Residents of the Katerini area are wondering if the Reptoid is a scout for an alien force. Or if he is perhaps an escaped prisoner or slave from the large alien underground base on Mount Olympus.

"I would like to report numerous UFO sightings in northern Greece near Mount Olympus," correspondent Yannis Ioannou reported, "There were four witnesses--my father, age 60; my mother, age 55; my sister, 33; and my cousin, 40. The location is a small village by the sea between Katerini and the city of Thessaloniki."

"The main phenomenon here has been unidentified flying objects (UFOs) during the night and sometimes during the day. They say they look like 'spheres made of mirror.' They're really shiny and make no sound at all. They're travelling really fast, making it impossible for my family to grab a camera and photograph them."

Throughout the area, Yannis added, there are "persistent rumours that there is an underground base on Mount Olympus. Many magazines have done feature stories regarding the matter. Credible researchers like (Greek ufologist) Mr. Hardavelas have also produced documentaries trying to reveal the truth."

The Reptoid sighting happened in April. Danae Metaxas, "my cousin, 40, and her husband," Spiro, "saw the entity numerous times inside their house. They also tried to capture it, but the entity was moving really fast, and it seemed it had the ability to disappear suddenly. This sighting happened during the nighttime."

Danae and her husband "described the entity as really short, only 0.9 meters (3 feet) tall, with reptilian brownish skin and with white hair. The couple was so terrified that they started seeking help from the (Greek Orthodox) Church and numerous religious people. They thought it was a demon or something."

"The clothes that the creature was wearing were similar to what Arabic people wear," i.e. a burnoose like in Algeria or a galabaa like in Iraq.

"My folks--who are extremely serious people--already believe that there is something going on out there. Nothing has been reported to the (Greek) authorities, and, in my opinion, that's a good decision, as the government probably already knows about these activities."

Yannis is now looking for more witnesses who may have seen the Reptoid. "Probably there are more witnesses in the village." (Email Form Report)

My mum is from Greece, Katerini.........Her sister lives in Greece and I'll try and get some info if I can ....
IX
helen

[edit on 7/6/2005 by helen670]

[edit on 6-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Maybe the saurians are getting scared cuz zeus is comming back to claim is mountain
but seriously this is another proof that david icke is not nuts and the lacerta files are true.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Actually this is NOT PROOF that ALIENS or UFO'S are in fact what people think they are!

This sighting does not prove that these BEINGS are actually from another planet!

quote/zeus is comming back to claim is mountain.......Now that's better!

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This doesn't proof anything about the Lecerta files nore Icke's credibility.

However definitly an interesting sighting, too bad there's no pictures, that'd be a kicker.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
looked for some links,

ufoinfo.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks Asala....

Would this be the same humanoid thing that appeared in Mexico?

Maybe someone has pic of this thing?

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
intresting, as there seems to be a number of these sightings again,

Heres the one of the flying humaniod in mexico with the pics..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is really wierd......

In Prophecy as well as in Revelation it talks about the end of days with lots of things happening 'primarily in the air' and that this is a SIGN ...
It is one of the signs of the last times that there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven (Luke 21:11).
quote///Even a hundred years ago Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov, in his book On Miracles and Signs (Yaroslavl, 1870, reprinted by Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, N.Y., 1960)

"the miracles of Antichrist will be chiefly manifested in the aerial realm, where satan chiefly has his dominion. T
he signs will act most of all on the sense of sight, charming and deceiving it. St. John the Theologian,
beholding in revelation the events that are to precede the end of the world, says that Antichrist will perform great signs, and will even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men (Apoc. 13:13).
This is the sign indicated by Scripture as the highest of the signs of Antichrist, and the place of this sign is the air: it will be a splendid and terrible spectacle"

and ......The first sorrows will be in the form of calamities: 'famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places', fearful sights and great signs from heaven (Matt.24,7-8; Mark, 13,8; Luke 21,11).

IX
helen

JWB

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This all seemed very silly when I first read the title of this thread, and watched the video. I gotta admit I'm facinated, especially in the policeman's story about the thing that attacked him. I've seen pictures of beings like this before when I was a kid, scared the crap out of me. It made my skin crawl when I saw the picture just now. I'll try and find a link, I think the pic was in the Time Life mysterious encounters series. Any hoo, cool topic.

new topics

top topics

join