It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrapped Illegal Alien/Terrorist Removal. Must See!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To all mods. Although the video is somewhat humorous this post is made with serious intention.

I just watched this video and thought that this would be an excellent way to get the illegals out of the country.

x400.putfile.com...

Of course I would not suggest just anyone attempt this but a few brave men with pick-em-ups and a prior knowledge of the video will do.
Also the INS should build facilities that are drive in so as not to allow escape.

Important:This in no way is intended to be racist but should be construed as a method of what is known as citizen arrest rights.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Lanotom, the link is dead on my end.

Moving to the multimedia forum for now.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"look at them just standing there like animals"

Uhm, no.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Lanotom, the link is dead on my end.

Moving to the multimedia forum for now.

Sorry how's this one?

www.putfile.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
"look at them just standing there like animals"

Uhm, no.

I am not the creator of the video so please do not misconstrue this as racist or hate propaganda.

I just thought that the idea of this sort of entrapment would be ideal for the illegals and terrorist that are in the country.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
now why wouldn't he call ahead and have the ins waiting? seriousely all he is accomplishing is APSOLUTELY NOTHING doing it as he is. also he is a racicst little (censored), isn't he? i will admit the way he goes about it is a good idea to start with but he gives them pleanty of time to bugger off.therefore what he is doing is just screwing arround with them, and one day they will recognize him, bye bye biggot at that point.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Damn, at first I thought this was going to be a video of someone removing an ET because I didn't read the thread title properly.

Anyways, I don't know what to think about the video. I don't live in America so I don't know how bad they actually are so I can't really comment on it.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Damn, at first I thought this was going to be a video of someone removing an ET because I didn't read the thread title properly.

Anyways, I don't know what to think about the video. I don't live in America so I don't know how bad they actually are so I can't really comment on it.

They are not bad people. There is just an over population of them and they tend to take advantage of the local charity systems, this including donation bins.

Not saying they are theifs but, if I were to leave a 50 inch plasma TV on my porch it would not be touched but if I put it near the trash it would be gone in a minute. This also pertains to used boots, jeans and the like.

So honest?, yes. Hard working?, some. Belong here the way they are? No.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Mhmm. But then again, if you have your TV near a trash bin it would seem that you didn't want it anymore.

So they go to America because the jobs are easier and better?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Mhmm. But then again, if you have your TV near a trash bin it would seem that you didn't want it anymore.

EXACTLY!!! Seems logical doesn't it Nventual. But some folks here in the good 'ol U.S.A. have the opinion that they are so superior to other people that even their Trash is too good for someone else who's happy to have it.

There is just an over population of them and they tend to take advantage of the local charity systems, this including donation bins.

Take advantage of local charity??? These guys weren't looking for a hand out at all. They were trying to work for their money. They go out there every single day and wait for anyone to offer some work that they can do and they are willing to do anything you ask them. Not only that they will bust their ass all day long for a fraction of what any "Americanized" member of society would ask for.

Don't try and tell me any different because I live in the thick of it too. Central California Valley which is almost all Agriculture and an Outrageous population of Illegal Immigrants.

You wanna know who the real problem is in society? It's all the people who have the opinion that they are "Too Good to do an Honest Day's Work"!!! If you want to complain about people who are a drain on society don't blame the people who try every single day to make an honest days pay, regardless of their Legality as a Citizen. Illegal or Not makes no difference when you judge a situation for what it is rather than through the blurred vision of a Biggoted and Racisist Mind and Convinced of what is Real by Political Agenda Propagandists.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Those guys weren't animals, they were human beings, who made the mistake of comming to the US illegally. The US government should just make it easier to become a citizen and lossen up any restrictions on immigration. Anyone that's willing to get up when its still dark out to stand on a corner and get drove around to do manual labour by some guys that they don't even know is obviously hard working, and it doesn't get anymore 'traditional american values' than a puritan work ethic. The US needs to get ride of the people who came to it illegally, if for no other reason (besides common sense, for example) than to justify going thru the citizenship process for everyone that does do it. The US needs to reduce its illegal immigrant population, and increase its overall immigrant population.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
mOjOm:
I am surprised to hear you talk so ignorantly... You usually have such good posts...

In South texas, If you are an unwed AMERICAN mother trying to go to school and make something of yourself, YOU GET NO HELP...
now... add "latin" to the application, and you can write your own ticket....

The systems support the illegal Immigrants much more than the "white" population... it is all about helping minorities these days in South texas...
Of course, those communities are the ones that need the most help...
(granted: due to getting paid poor wages)

Now add the burden that non tax paying charity seeking people add to that system, and you can see why people are mad at illegals...
let them get here legally and start paying off our social security, and all of a sudden, you would see everyone shouting praises of our hard working formerly southern neighbors...

*source for the texas single mothers info... A texas single mother who happens to work at the work force commision.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

So they go to America because the jobs are easier and better?

Well what I meant is that they would not steal from me.

If I left it on my porch it wouldn't be touched. If in the trash then yes.

That's what I meant about honest.

The video is still there but putfile prevents hotlinking now.

At www.putfile.com... just go to search and type in immigration.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
mOjOm:
I am surprised to hear you talk so ignorantly... You usually have such good posts...

:puzz: I'm still not sure how to classify that comment.

In South texas, If you are an unwed AMERICAN mother trying to go to school and make something of yourself, YOU GET NO HELP...
now... add "latin" to the application, and you can write your own ticket....

The systems support the illegal Immigrants much more than the "white" population... it is all about helping minorities these days in South texas...
Of course, those communities are the ones that need the most help...
(granted: due to getting paid poor wages)

Now add the burden that non tax paying charity seeking people add to that system, and you can see why people are mad at illegals...
let them get here legally and start paying off our social security, and all of a sudden, you would see everyone shouting praises of our hard working formerly southern neighbors...

*source for the texas single mothers info... A texas single mother who happens to work at the work force commision.

I totally understand and agree with some of what you're saying. I think you're confusing what my position is on this matter into something else though. The Unwed American Mothers argument to me is, while Generalizing things greatly, telling a certain truth about a "Problem within the System". I am sure that there is atleast one Unwed American Mother who is getting social aide, but the premise behind what you're saying is correct IMO. It's inherent conditions make it something that can't be 'solved' with such absolute "all or nothing" dualistic methods however.

It should always be considered closely when choosing where to direct your focus. Placing blame upon usually one of two theorectical positions dealing with "Unwed Mothers, or Gays, or (Any Label Here)" will not ever work because it is like trying to solve 3D Reality using 2D Thinking. I place my focus upon the "System" itself which is a much more interconnected set of values to consider.

To use a something similar to your Unwed Mother analogy, here's what I'm getting at using the example of "Cable TV Service".
In this example below the items of comparison to your analogy are:
Comcast = Governing System
Members = Everyone both Legal & Illegal but in America
Non-Members = Everyone Else

Now, if you're already a Member to Comcast you're paying Full Service Prices, with occasional Increases and in return you get Full Service.
Now, if you're a Non-Customer however, Comcast will bait you in by giving you the same Full Service at 1/2 Price for limited time or some sign-up prize or whatever. So what you have is a "System" set up to Benefit those who have put nothing in while at the same time ignoring responsibility to those who are already involved.

So if I'm a Member to Comcast, which is mistakenly designed to Take Advantage of it's Members & Reward Non-Members, then it is Comcast that I should direct my protest toward, not the non-members. After all, they may be getting pampered now, but that's only because they're being converted into Members, which apparently are the people getting screwed according their claimsl. There are many other examples of this same pattern everywhere in countless Systems making up Reality.

I hoping that you are able to see within the cryptically constructed example above a more complete message which I'm trying metaphorically to lay out. More bluntly, so we are all on the same page. "The System", like all systems both Natural or Created, lives by Processing, ie: Consuming & Releasing Energy. We too, as People, are "Systems" ourselves. We Consume Material for Energy which is used.....but we are also Consumed as Material by "System(s)" for it's Energy. In other words, Corp. America is a Giant Power System made up of smaller colabrative systems but at the same time both are also the Food being Processed. Think about that for a while and it starts getting very interesting and will begin to explain a lot of things in a lot of areas.

I plan on possibly expanding on a lot of this type of thinking in another topic but for now I'm pausing to see if you're starting to understand what my perspective is on this subject.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The problem we have here in America (for those of you that do not live in America) is that we have a lot of illegal immigrants that are constantly sneaking across our borders from Mexico.
I totally feel for them as they can not find jobs in Mexico and most live in 3rd world type poverty in Mexico.
The thing is they can come here to America and there are a lot of emplyeers who will hire them illegaly as they do not have to pay them as much as an American would want. A lot of the Mexicans pool together and live in large groups in like one apartment or house to make ends meet but it is still a better life then they had in Mexico.
Now, most of the jobs they take are not really wanted by american's anyway, so no real big deal there.
One problem though is that they stay here a while and start to see how a lot of American's have such a better life then they do and that leads to gangs forming that sell drugs, kill, whatever to have a better life. They see it all over TV here and feel why not just live like that to.
It has actually changed our main language here to not just English but also Spanish, yet the majority of American's do not speak Spanish so that leads to American's being mad that people are over here that do not even speak our main language.
Every time you call the electric company or almost anyone now a days you get an automated answering service that is both in American and Spanish.
One thing I do not buy though anymore is that it is easier for them to get financial aid for schooling, etc. I used to hear that but i have found that it is not true. It has more to do with american's being lazy and not taking the time to better themselves.
The truth is that you can not get federal loans for school unless you have worked under a social security number(unless you are fresh out of high school) and the truth is that if you are middle class or lower here you can usually get ALL the money you need for school from the gov't. and grants if you just make the effort to get it. you usually do not even have to start paying it back until 6 months after you are done school.
The biggest problem i see with the illegal Mexican immigrants is the violent gangs that have formed here in America.
They do take away jobs that some American's need, like dishwashers, cooks, construction laborers, etc. but a lot of those jobs are low paying an Americans do not want them anyway.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

top topics

join