It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Microsoft Word

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Has anyone found it interesting that when you type NWO, Word changes it to NOW...?

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by kukla]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
kukla

Proof of the lack of conspiracy in that particular mini-easter egg, is that it changes to 'NOW', rather than 'SOON' or 'ANON' or 'JESUS I WISH WE'D PICKED SOMEBODY BETTER THAN DUBYA TO FRONT THIS'.

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That's part of the autocorrect spellchecker. When you type now, it thinks you accidently switched the o and w around and corrects you. You can turn off autocorrect to stop it.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Biohazard

I am sure you don't generally have a talent for stating the obvious, but now I am intrigued by whether kukla posted this in anything but jest, as it seems to have taken your serious side for a short ride.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
While I'm sure Microsoft is complicit in many conspiracy theories, the statement was meant as an observation of irony.

It came to my attention recently that Microsoft hasn't updated Word's dictionary since the first version of Word. Considering the widespread usage of Word it would seem in Microsoft's best interest to keep the dictionary updated. Could there be a conspiracy here?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You got warned (by me) not for your avatar, but for doing stupid $h!t like this.

Oh, and here goes your 2nd red flag for such as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Phewww, I thought I did that somehow.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Has anyone found it interesting that when you type NWO, Word changes it to NOW...?

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by kukla]

No.. but I think its weird how when you type in NYC in wingding fonts it changes to an EYE a HEART and a SKYLINE... hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What a fake Multiverse was.

ATS has survived another feeble hacking attempt.

I wonder what drives these idiots to distraction so much?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
What a fake Multiverse was.

ATS has survived another feeble hacking attempt.

I wonder what drives these idiots to distraction so much?

Too much TV. Not enough attention. No community. And most likely chemical imbalances.

Its a shame, such wasted talent and time...

top topics

join