It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US,Russia,China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was thinking the other day, what would the US say or do ir russia or china decided that they wanted to send troops to afghanistan or Iraq to fight terrorism

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I guess first they would wonder what the catch is: weapons trade, narcotics, slave trade, oil, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
does anybody know if russia plans on attacking the group that took the school and the people in it as hostages i thought i heard putin say that he would consider military strike

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
In do time the Rest will pay vialls.com... but also some did pay on Oct 07, 2004 vialls.commyahudi...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The United States of America has nothing to say about Russia or China and where they decide to plant some of their Armies.

Other than money the US controls for both.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Why not... They have big problems keeping their own troops in conditionn... Every help would be needed...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zakattack
does anybody know if russia plans on attacking the group that took the school and the people in it as hostages i thought i heard putin say that he would consider military strike

That would involve neutralizing Shamil Basayev, Russia's bin laden. Although, when you kill the goose, there go all those golden eggs.

new topics

top topics

join