It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would we do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hypothetical situation...
A country is born, grows faster than any nation ever known and pushes all technology and economy to a max, ever growing, forcing all others to follow in its wake.

A base of operation for corperation that plants its money sowers throughout all other lands and grows within these nations from the inside. Through the power of greed, and the power it has collected through it's great arise, sets standards and systems for all these others whom have to follow, or else crumble in the society which has been set up for them.

All government becomes what this superpower wants them to be, and in time takes over what and how these other nations run their contries through power of suggestion, and eminently by way of physical control.

The only important thing at this time would be to dicover who, how, why. Even more hypothetically, this nation's rulers refuse to answer any of these questions meaningfully, but instead throw money at it to blow off all incounters.

Eventually, with enough manipulation, the ease to control comes more and more. Yet even though mosty all people throughout the world are clueless to their globalization and true intention. Blindly, ALL people are lead by a power that won't even hint at their true intention, but instead are misguided and confused by this hailed nation.

How would such a thing be manifested without alteration from the people? Through deception? Through false freedoms? Through lies built on lies? Through blackmail, bribery, treason, mass genocide? All of the above.

By now if you have any clue of what is REALLY happening with the world around you, you have guessed that this truely isn't a hypothetical scenario and has been happening for 83,585 days and 18 hours. And still I want to know why we have been planning for 100 years to establish our powers throughout the world...

It is happening whether people will accept it or not, maybe it is in all our benefit. Or maybe it is in malevolence. One thing is for sure, people of the world, do not allow a single act in our future to go without investigation, we must discover all truth for one's self and not by what anyone else tells us, ESPECIALLY BY A POWER THAT IS IN ABSOLUTE CONTROL!

Thank you for taking time to read this, please give me your comments and questions on all this. If you can get anything out of all this, it is to act upon your heart and always remember the great struggles it took to create this great country, than remember the great acts that go against all that this nation stood for that occur daily within our leaders.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow Ape, that was quite a string of thought there. I have no idea what your talking about or what the point was but I was never that bright to begin with, just ask my ex-wife.

I'll come back and read it again later. The second time around is usually a bit clearer for me.

Wupy

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
does anyone get what I am trying to point out here???

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is just a wild guess...but i'd say....nope.

What are you trying to point out here?

Wupy

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like Germany prior to WWI. It was a new country that had become the strongest in economic and industrial terms in Europe. The only problems were that the rest of Europe didnt like the shift in power towards Germany and so when Germany wanted to expand it territories it was met with great stubbornness.

WWI was a certainty to happen because no other country was going to give up any of its econimic gains to Germany and Germany wasnt happy with that.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Duh, you are trying to paint the U.S. as an evil empire?

What does he have for me, Johnny? A brand-new car?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i THINK IT HAS MORE TO DO WITH THE BATTLE OF gOOD vS EVIL

as it was in the beginning, is now , and ever shall be
a world without end

new topics

top topics

join