It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005," The end of free speech in the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This bill is a bit silly...isnt this the sort of politically correct stuff from the 90's...are we still living in the 90's? Anyone can criticize anyone, that's the beauty of this country. Unfortunately, it's not appropriate I guess to say what is really going on in this country, in an effort to help people. In reality you really cna't have an opinion that deviates fromt he socially accepted complacent norm.

I want to see a day when black youth culture can be respected again, where the liberal side stops whining and where the conservatives stop nitpicking...and where people turn their hatred toward other groups and point that anger at the government.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Speaking of hate crime(s):

George W. Bush committed hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism (indicated in my blog).

George W. Bush did in fact commit innumerable hate crimes.

And I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that George W. Bush committed other hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism which I am not at liberty to mention.

The FBI knows what Bush did.

Bush was absolute evil.

Bush is now like a fugitive from justice.

Bush is a psychological prisoner.

Bush has a lot to worry about.

Bush can technically be prosecuted for hate crimes at any time.

In any case, Bush will go down in history in infamy.

Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996
Messiah College, Grantham, PA
Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993

“GEORGE W. BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY” BLOG OF ANDREW YU-JEN WANG

(Something considerable: I don’t quite remember where I had read it before, but anyway, it is a linguistically excellent phrase, and please let me share it—it goes kind of like this: “If only it were possible to ban invention that bottled up memory so it never got stale and faded.” Oh wait—actually—off of the top of my head, I think the quotation came from my Lower Merion High School yearbook.)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Martin E.P. Seligman, PH.D. former president of the APA (American Psychology Association) in his book "What you can change, and what you can't" states on page 149-150 that the ONLY clear recorded case of a Transsexual being cured is the following case. (As of his writing in 1993.) I copied over a shortened version of the account below.

John...thought of himself as a girl...on his way to surgery [sex change] he kept a promise...to check in with a local physician who was a member of a fundamentalist religion...[physicians explanation] his real problem was possession by evil spirits...prayer..laying on of hands...removed twenty-two spirits...He was followed closely for the next two and a half years by the psychiatric team and was clearly male-psychologically as well as physically...and was looking forward to marrying, a woman.

This is a secular source; if you don’t believe me look it up yourself. These perversions are demonic.

Could I be accused of a hate crime for referencing these?

(This is the original that Seligman referenced in his book)
D. Barlow, G. Abel, and E. Blanchard, "Gender Identity Change in a Transsexual: An Exorcism," Archives of Sexual Behaviour 6 (1977): 387-95

[edit on 31-10-2009 by StopComplaining]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join