It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Salvador Option for Iraq is in effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
MSNBC report from January

The arrival of Negroponte to Iraq as US Ambassador coincides perfectly with the implementation of Iraqi death squads. Negroponte was previously the ambassador to El Salvador, where the US fought leftist guerillas with torturering and murdering death squads. Of course, he had no official role in the well-documented US-sponsored terrorists.

How does the death squad work? Basically, the US pays millions to self-organizing militants who enforce the US will for cash. LOTS of cash.

In Iraq, it's being paid to mafia-style tribes or families organized around their own ethnicities. Their methods don't matter as long as they're effective. People disappear off the streets, they are raped, tortured and killed, whatever, as long as they attack anyone the government doesn't like and get US dollars, they're the 'good guys.'

UK / US AID to Death Squads

The proof of the Salvador Option taking effect is all over the media:

New Iraq Government admits "Saddam-Style" torture and killing

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Didn't you hear about the mercenaries the government hired that were firing at our troops in Fallujah? They were eventually caught. Thing is they were mostly ex IDF soldiers.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by evildoer
Didn't you hear about the mercenaries the government hired that were firing at our troops in Fallujah? They were eventually caught. Thing is they were mostly ex IDF soldiers.

Let me get this straight...the US government hired Israeli mercenaries, who turned and fired on US Soldiers, and are now in custody?

What did you smoke this morning?

I was in Fallujah during the 2nd push...I simply do not recall any reports of Israeli's firing on US troops, nor of any that had been apprehended. Things like that get around really fast among Soldiers.......and it didn't.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Army
I was in Fallujah during the 2nd push

Respect!

You didn't see any yehudis? No Giant Black Spiders from allah either?

new topics

top topics

join