It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Links

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is mention one of the best post  for you to get the best real, unbiased product reviews for different health products.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: X88B88
Here's a link to a great quiz regarding vaccines. Test your knowledge!

www.boombox.com...

This thread has some good medical links.

Your quiz links to pseudoscientific sites. One clear example is when they ask you 'What is thimerosal?' and when you choose an answer you get a big sign saying: Mercury is the most toxic substance known to man. Funny how they don't explain that thimerosal is not in children's vaccines anymore.

Then they lie about vaccine bundles not having been tested for safety when they have been. No other drug is tested like vaccines are. Plenty of studies online for those who want to read them.

But the most ridiculous question was 'which vaccine ingredient highly correlate with autistic diagnosis spikes?' and it links to a study on autism and environmental factors!! What a joke!!

The quiz has been done to misinform people and it's full of lies.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

No it's not. It's based on facts and sources are linked. You just choose to believe the lies from the vaccine manufacturers.

But please....shoot yourself up with as much vaccine as you can, if you think they're so safe. The more the better. You won't ever be sick!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: X88B88
No it's not. It's based on facts and sources are linked. You just choose to believe the lies from the vaccine manufacturers.

The facts are lies and the sources are not reputable. If they were you would have tried to refute my points. Instead all you said was the following:

But please....shoot yourself up with as much vaccine as you can, if you think they're so safe. The more the better. You won't ever be sick!

Your last comment to me says it all.

My apologies to the OP for going off topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 8/10/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 8/10/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

(post by Justin77 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes, I'm really so happy to see some beautiful medical link here. I hope some times these links help me a lot.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT ---- a few years ago, someone asked Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN which online healthcare databases he recommends. In reply, Dr. Gupta suggested sharecare:

covid19.nih.gov...

Oops, the above is the link sharecare sent me to ... here is the basic link to sharecare online:

www.sharecare.com...

edit on 8/29/2023 by Uphill because: Added a link.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theEXxman
thanks for someone posting these sight I've been wanting to get into the medical field such as nursing or physician so this gives me something to learn on my own until I get to be able to go to school.

From someone that has spent the last 50 plus years in the medical field, think long and hard about why you want to go into the medical field, because it may not be what you think.

Basic medical knowledge can be helpful, or it can be deadly, if you do not have the experience to go along with it.

I have seen some weird things in my time in medicine. The first thing you should know is that every single person is different, so inverse consequences are more common than one may expect.

Most everyone will tell you that the heart is always on the left side of the body, and would say you are wrong if you say it can also on a rare occasion be on your right. They may not be willing to accept or believe that dextrocardia is even possible.

Traditional medicine is becoming a thing of the past. CMS and the insurance companies tell doctors what they can and cannot do. Doctors, hospitals, or whomever is paying the bill calls the shots for nurses as well.

As my mother always says, "He who pays, says."

As hard as it may be for some to believe, few doctors can afford to practice medicine they way they think is best for the patient, unless it is right for the bottom line as well.

All the medical knowledge in the world can't help, if you are forbidden to use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join