It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad movies you love?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Gone Berserk" from the early '80's with John Candy and Eugene Levy .......... awful story, bad acting but funny as hell

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Big Trouble In Little China
The Last Dragon
Any 80's movie with John Cusack

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Bought a copy of the Frankenstein series about a week ago. Watched the original, bride of and son of last night with the kids on the couch. I never really thought about it but we have come a long way in making our kids immune to fear of movies. They didn't flinch once. Granted Dad was there and they know I would never let anything hurt them, but still. In the opening scene in the original, there is a guy who comes out and actually gives the viewers a warning about the horror they are about to see and gives them a chance to leave the theater...lol. The worst things my kids said was "is the guy hanging from the post going to be cut up to make the monster"
I guess I'll have to rent "fright night" or something...as Rodney Dangerfield said " no respect"...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow, lots of tastes like mine...almost every one of my favorite movies is listed here (some I never thought of as 'bad').

But, in the spirit of things, here's a couple new ones:

Phantasm (the first one only)
Tremors (also the first only)
Catch Me If You Can (not Leo in that new thing, this one is about street racing)
Earth Girls Are Easy

I'm sure there's a ton more, but that's all I'm thinking of for now.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hook with Robin Williams. Horrified fascination.
I'm ashamed to say it but Striptease and Demi Moore. Horrible, horrible. I am so ashamed.
Just recently, Brothers Grimm. Oh yes and Team America, haven't laughed so hard in ages. "matt daaamon"

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
-The Boondock Saints, might not be a Quentin Tarintino movie but it's absolutely great!
-Any Evil dead movie including Army of Darkness.
-Braindead by Peter Jackson, might be called differently in the US, it was a cheesy horror movie with lots of blood and gore but it was great!
-The Blairwitch Project, awesome low budget movie, really enjoyed it, the second one was aweful and nothing like the original.

I can't think of any others right now.

[edit on 5/5/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Braindead by Peter Jackson, might be called differently in the US, it was a cheesy horror movie with lots of blood and gore but it was great!

Yeah that was great but I prefered 'Bad Taste' his even more low budget ($11,000) first movie. Derek was the best character played by a thinner Peter Jackson.

"I'm coming to get you b****rds!"

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Encino Man with Pauly Shore and Brendan Fraiser.

Wayne's World with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Money Talks
Chris Tucker's girlish screams crack me up

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hackers
Johnny Neumonic

whoever said Boondock Saints is a good bad movie, you're so wrong: it's a great GOOD movie!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join