It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot -- How would you capture one?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The tranq issue would be a problem. A good 7.62mm in the face could definately take one down. An SLR maybe, good reliable rifle with a massive range and a good accuracy. Or just have enough to take down a rhino. Might kill it, but hey, youll be rich!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think Bigfoot might be lured into a compromising position by a pair of really big, custom made Fila running shoes like the ones below.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So much for the DNA test of bision hair.
Back to square one.
Sounds like Tom is gettting close to some solid evidence.
Check this out : www.mediaontap.com...

superd

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dunno, but might use a big net with about 20 back up people. Gun's Knives or Bats or really any violence excluded.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm all for the non voilent approach, thanks for the comment Dallas

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I would get a BIG box and prop it up with a stick with a long piece of string attacched to the stick. I would then put a bucket of kfc under the box, and then hide up a tree.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The box thing has been tried, maybe not with KFC, but same idea.
Didn't get anything, was built so strong that it still stands.
Check this out:

www.medfordnews.com...

superd

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical_Psycho

Originally posted by Umbrax
There has never been a Bigfoot carcase found. If there ever was then we would know more about them and be able to come up with a good way to catch one.

It's pretty difficult to find any carcasses in the wild.
For example a bear; there's never any carcasses of bears found and a bear is a damned big animal.

Not true.I have come across bear,moose,deer and any number of little creatures in the woods in various states of decay over the last 35 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I would not kill bigfoot. Maybe not evern if hes attacking me. I wouldnt want to play a role in making such a beautiful creature extinct.

Since a lot of animals like beer id hand him a beer and try to lure him home. Id teach him a few tips about humans and tell him to never let himself or herself be seen again. If there are no other bigfoots then it would be time to get jiggy

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't think they should be captured at all. If the scientists want to examine it so bad. Tranq it, stick a radio transmitter on it and release it. They would probably learn more by following them around than in a lab.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The beer idea is good, but it would have to be Kokanee, and after maybe
5 cases, ( he's big) you wouldn't need tranqs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join