It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's are from another dimension

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Okay, well me neighbor recently threw a very interesting theory at me, that UFO's are from another dimension. She claims to have at one time accessed this other dimension. She said that she saw a great number of UFO's in all different shapes and sizes completely filling the sky. They are watching us, or are simply floating there, all the time. I don't know why we can only see them occasionally.

She has also told me of other dimensions, one that was filled with "bad things". But I suppose that's for another topic.

I've googled this but there is not much more out there. What do you guys think of this theory?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
not a theory to me....
but REALITY...

There r infinite of dimensions...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the idea of aliens being in another dimension is nothing new. it adds some credibility to the idea that ufo's can break our laws of physics because our laws of physics pertain to our dimensions.

as for being able to see the dimension, its tough to say. many believe there are many alternate dimensions and they are for and against the capability to see them.

i dunno.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You said she accessed this other dimension & she saw things.

Please get her to sign up to ATS. I have alot of questions like "how did she do that" among others.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Seems completely plausible to me.

In fact...if you assume the existence of a extra couple physical dimensions, the existence of intelligent life in a few of them seems pretty much inevitable to me.

Let's distance ourselves from the popularized hollywood notion of "dimension" and look at it another way. Let's think of them mathematically. You, at your keyboard right now are aware of three spatial dimensions. There are three pairs of "directions" that you can move in. Up and down, side to side, forward and back.

Now...when I say "a couple extra dimensions" that implies a lot more than you might first suspect. Let's pretend for a moment that we can only observe one dimension. You can travel, say...forward and back only. There is no "side" or "up" for you to view or travel through. You could live your entire life in such conditions and never think twice about it.

What happens if we add a single dimension?

You are now able to observe and travel forward and back, as well as left and right. How much more "space" has become available to you? Infinitely more. By adding a single dimension, you do not merely gain a single duplicate of the available space, but infinitely many more along on axis. The same is true when going from two to three dimensions, as well as three to four, etc. And, I am aware of no reason to think that there is any reason to believe that there are only three dimensions in this universe available to be observed spatially.

Us humans sitting here in this space wondering if there might be other intelligences in that extra dimensional space would be a lot like a character on a single page of a book wondering if there might be other characters somewhere outside the page where he couldn't see them.

Not aware of the 300+ other pages in the book.

Not aware that the book is in a library.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well seeing as how time is a dimension, ahem, I've always liked the thought that ufos and 'aliens' are actually just humans from the distant future coming back in time. The reason they don't stay and what not is because they don't want to mess anything up. I've always thought that was a really cool idea.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Time isn't really a dimension. Though it makes a good way to think about time. For example we live in a 3 dimension world, some say that time is the fourth, But say we lived in a 4 dimension world, the time would be the fifth dimension.

So if we believed time exists in all dimensions, then it cannot be a dimension in itself.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Thats the key, not all dimensions have time in them, just as some have no space either, thats what makes Inter-dimensional travel a likely way to traverse great distances in space. Or at least have less space and time, although in order for this to work you would have to assume that all points in a alternate dimension have corresponding points in others. Imagine you switched to a dimension that was only the size of our solar system and that time passed far slower, it would mean we could select any point within the "solar system" dimension and possibly traverse hundreds of thousands of light years in normal space.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If they are from a different dimension how do they get here? Are their ufos able to cross interdimensional borders. If they can that is really awesome and insanoid.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here is the fifth dimension people ready for it. Frequencies. Wavelenghts. If you are able to mingle and effect this dimension think of the possiblities. Ability to change frequencies is the ability to be seen or not seen and also the ability to see other frequencies. Our atoms vibrate at a certain frequency but if you are able to change that frequency then you are able to cross over to different dimensions. How to do that? I don't know but this is my view. I just hope others feel this is correct. The forth is believe to be time/distance. The distance between one object and another.

-Aza

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I agree . I've always felt it was more likley UFO's travel time or dimension rather then distance to get here. I think time travel just has too many problems, and distance as well, so I think dimension is the most likely.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I also agree with Azathoth. In fact I think most of the above...dimension travel, time travel as well as a combination of both such as the Billy Meiers Pladians (spelling?).

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Cosmologists and physicists have speculated about the universe having 11+ dimensions. Out of those, how many are actually visible and tangible? For example, take a look at dark matter. We know its there due to its gravitational effects on various objects in space but we can't actually see it.

Now, we have only developed these theories within the last century or so. Imagine what kind of theories will be developed by the end of the 21st century. Now think about where we'll be in 500 years or so.

Think about how old some of these other civilizations might be. 1 million to billions of years old. They probably know stuff that we couldn't possibly fathom at this stage in our history. With that said, its not all that "outside the box" that they're from another dimension or use inter-dimensional travel.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Perhaps humans who have a 6th sense are able to discern other dimensions, even if briefly.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'd say that, if UFO's are alien-based, they probably do travel between dimensions. Otherwise, they'd have to travel faster than light to get here.

So it's pretty much guaranteed that UFO's travel between dimensions. I don't really know she means by this "other dimension." How did she access it? Where was she when she did it?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
One of the interesting points I kind of gatherd from my neighbor (who is 75 by the way, ither playing tricks on the neighbor boy, wich I seriously doubt, or is telling the truth) is that these UFO's are not neccisarialy aliens. She said that when she accessed this UFO dimension that the world around her (our world) stayed the same, but that the sky was fillled with UFOs.

There weren't any aliens. Perhaps the UFO's are not alien space crafts? Some other phenomonon?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's surprising this theory isn't touted more within UFOlogy. The automatic assumption is that UFO=Extra terrestrial, there's no reason why they can't be extra dimensional. In fact when you examine the tricksterish element that is prevelent amongst many stories of alien contact/abduction etc and compare it to folklore there are many similarities. It's as though these beings or elementals have hijacked the UFO field and donned it like a new coat to carry on whatever their agenda truly is.

Whether this means that there is a genuine body of ET visitors as well or whether the whole thing was created to fit in with our space age culture is open to debate.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
>If they are from a different dimension how do they get here?
>Are their ufos able to cross interdimensional borders.

What borders? Is your car able to go left?

>It's surprising this theory isn't touted more within UFOlogy.
>It's as though these beings or elementals have hijacked the UFO field

That could be.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I used to wonder about that LordBucket but since i feel i've found out the other dimensions that is very easyly to cross over from on to another. A change of frequency is needed to be able to cross these threasholds. Its almost like they got a radio dial in their possession that allows them to tune into our set of space. By space i mean the particular frequency that we are all attuned to. Now i wonder what would happen if we were able to change our frequency and hold that state? Perhaps we too could then cross over the veil.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hmm, maybe UFO's are from a different dimension, but I really doubt that aliens are. There may be a difference between aliens and ufos' they dont alway go hand in hand. The reason I see this is because if aliens are from a different dimension they couldn't exist here. There have been plenty of ET stories where people have come face to face with aliens.

If we were able to traverse dimensions "as aliens can" how can they exist outside their natural dimension. Just as we cannot exist on a two dimensional plane.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join