It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dr.Green Project Superman

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If you have read project superman, you know the name Dr.Green is mentioned several times. I have done research on this and found out that Dr.Green is also mentioned in several other mind-related conspiracy theories. I did further research and found out that his name is Doctor C. "Kit" Green and his email is jade@net-kooks.org. I want to write an email to him, but I am concerned for my safety. any brave enough to?




posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
get a husmail account or something www.hushmail.com



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Project Superman was a good story. How can you be sure that Dr. Green is the same one in those other accounts? I'd be interested in reading your research sometime. I too enjoy researching different theories. Keep digging.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is a bated post. Dr green was a nazi scientist imported from germany after ww2.. im sure he's long dead by now...

'jade@net-kooks.org' lol the email alone gives it away.

Now, quit being kooky and mail him if you will.. haha



posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
who is Dr. Green and what has he done? you havnt really said anything about him, but i would be intersted in knowing some things about him. Why would we want to e-mail him, hell, educate me on this subject and I'll drop him a e-mail. Whats the worst that could happen for asking a question to this guy?



posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Project Superman was a good story. How can you be sure that Dr. Green is the same one in those other accounts? I'd be interested in reading your research sometime. I too enjoy researching different theories. Keep digging.


I found out that christopher has a PhD in neural imaging and behavorial psychology. Ideal for mind control. I also found out that he takes orders directly from the president. ( I didn't really record my references, but they weren't all from conspiracy related sites)

Dr. Green was mentioned in many mind control reports, he was a controller for Andy Pero in Project Superman ufo.whipnet.org...



posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
who is Dr. Green and what has he done? you havnt really said anything about him, but i would be intersted in knowing some things about him. Why would we want to e-mail him, hell, educate me on this subject and I'll drop him a e-mail. Whats the worst that could happen for asking a question to this guy?


Read this somewhere, he might have remote neural manipulation tools at his disposal



posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
If you have read project superman, you know the name Dr.Green is mentioned several times. I have done research on this and found out that Dr.Green is also mentioned in several other mind-related conspiracy theories. I did further research and found out that his name is Doctor C. "Kit" Green and his email is jade@net-kooks.org. I want to write an email to him, but I am concerned for my safety. any brave enough to?


Dr. Green was actually Dr. Mengele

www.whale.to...
www.deathcamps.info...
www.angelfire.com...
www.crossroad.to...



posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwenDr. Green was actually Dr. Mengele



posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master

Originally posted by mwenDr. Green was actually Dr. Mengele



can't see what u wrote.



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master

Originally posted by mwenDr. Green was actually Dr. Mengele



Sorry about that. I hit the button before I finished it. Dr. Mengele may be like Dr.Green, but they are two different ppl from two different time zones. I looked through those links and it stated nought about his involment in the Montauk project.



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'll do it...but what do you want me to say



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How about: "Hello Doctor Green! What's the command word to trigger the Beta program in a subject?"

[edit on 6-7-2005 by LordBucket]



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Actually,I'm not entirely sure that's his email. I'm trying to find another..... sorry



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
Sorry about that. I hit the button before I finished it. Dr. Mengele may be like Dr.Green, but they are two different ppl from two different time zones. I looked through those links and it stated nought about his involment in the Montauk project.


Here is another links, which is more of a summary
educate-yourself.org...

Did you know beside Dr. Green, there were also so called:
Dr. Black, Dr. White, and Dr. Blue
www.whale.to...

If you scroll down you will see a list of other programmers.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by mwen]



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Now I see what you mean. Christopher Green must be another alias. I'm still having trouble obtaining an email adress, but I have learned that he got an intelligence medal from the CIA for working on a classified project. Probably the montauk project. he now is the chief of Biomedical Sciences Dept. at General Motors.



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Has ever it occurred to you that it might not be practical to find an email address for him? For any of a variety of reasons?

For instance...

1) He might not exist.
2) He might be dead.
3) "Dr. Green" might be a code, or project name.
4) If could be a title, in which case the person holding that position will change periodically.
5) He might not have an email account
6) It might be on a private network only.
7) It might not be listed, or publicly available anywhere.
8) Assuming it's not a psuedonym, you don't have the first or middle names, so there are probably about a million different people who might be mistaken for him?

Etc?

I mean...just as an example, let's take somebody who we know exists, is alive, who's first, middle and last name we know for certain, but is also involved in the intelligence commuity. For example...can anyone find me the personal email address for the current director of the NSA?

I'll even give you a hint: It's not listed on his bio at the nsa wenpage.



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can't even find the current contact information of my ex-boss at NASA from any public sources.

These people don't like SPAM, and they don't like whackos from ATS contacting them about silly questions and conspiracy theories. Heck, they don't even like to talk with the mainstream media. That's why they have public relations specialists.



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Boss at NASA? Awesome! Gimme a name and I give you contact info in 24 hours. (is that legal?? Who cares?)



posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
Boss at NASA? Awesome! Gimme a name and I give you contact info in 24 hours. (is that legal?? Who cares?)


my friend, I think they'll contact you instead...

300 words That Make CIA, FBI, and NSA to Look at Your Site

NSA is one of those words...

[edit on 7-7-2005 by mwen]




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join