It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor is a fake !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
While readin some of these thread about him i started to beileve him. Until i noticed something so glaringly obvious. He calls Russia the U.S.S.R which it hasnt been called for a while. How did people miss such an obvious thing???

[edit on 4/7/2005 by spartan433]

[edit on 5-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartan433
While readin some of these thread about him i started to beileve him. Until i noticed something so glaringly obvious. He calls Russia the U.S.S.R which it hasnt been called for a while. How did people miss such an obvious thing???

[edit on 4/7/2005 by spartan433]

Well, some might say it could be in his timeline the USSR is once again whole.
It is posible.

But you could be correct imho. The paper RPG most of the John Titor history was taken from dates back to an era where the USSR might still have been whole.
The internet version that can be found online dates back to the mid 90's though.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Amazing discovery!

What about Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Tooth Fairy?

Do you also have plans to expose these frauds as well?

ESP

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSockPuppet
Amazing discovery!

What about Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Tooth Fairy?

Do you also have plans to expose these frauds as well?

ESP

O quite. Father Christmas is actually a 90 year old farmer who lives in the Scottish Highlands, the Easter Bunny is my pet rabbit and the tooth fairy is actually a bright blue dragonfly. I hope this has ended your doubts

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
well no one said titor was a history expert either. Just look at all the misinformed crap thats being posted on this forum alone, its easy to suggest that titor dont quite know the difference between USSR and russia alone, and used ussr instead. Or maybe in his timeline, at our period, USSR hasnt crumbled and is not in the civilisation cimetary yet. i think that judging the titor case solely by this detail is outrageous and retarded.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
well no one said titor was a history expert either.

No one said it but Titor:

02/12/01 20:54 (about time travel) 367

These are excellent questions that I probably won?t answer to your satisfaction but let me make a couple of points first. Although I am familiar with the general manufacture of the unit, I am not a physicist or a scientist. My background is in history and I had the correct profile to accomplish my given task in 1975. I doubt that most jet fighter pilots are aeronautical engineers and I?ll bet most of you couldn?t give me the formula for horsepower, yet you drive a car every day.

02/12/01 20:54 (about time travel) 371

The singularities do not create Tipler cylinders they create the same physical environment without all the mass. The same math works for both. There are two singularities. Their mass and spin is altered in order to adjust the size of the ergosphere and cause the event horizons to interact and create the gravity sinusoid. I have a basic home schooling education (k-12) and a bachelor?s degree in history.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Okay - I have searched every bit of Titor's words for the following:

U.S.S.R.
USSR
Soviet

He uses none of those references a single time. Here are ALL of his references to Russia:

13 December 2000 12:44 (about the future) 149

(Russia has "ALWAYS" been considered the first Country, to be suspect of a probable Nuclear Attack against the USA, and I, for one have NEVER relinquished the thought that inevitably, this will happen while I remain alive to witness this unfortunate tragedy come to fruition.)
You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia?s enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia?s enemy is the United States government.

03 January 2001 13:47 (about the future) 186

Some of you have been reading for a while now about the war in 2015 and the breakthroughs in particle physics that would be coming soon. Doesn?t the CIA report on 2015 and news on the z-field compression at least support what I?ve been saying a little bit? I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nuks into the Balkins to thwart any future expansion by NATO.

02/10/01 09:49 (about the future) 358

Yes, EMP took out a great number of electronic devices. That?s one of the reasons why we don?t have reliable technology laying around. However, in the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas.

02/12/01 23:51 (about the future) 374

((7. John mentions the Big War(2015) was between the Cities of America (the enemy of John) and Russia, China, etc.(so not only do we have a civil war but now we have a war between the city folk and rural folk in the US, AND a world war))
Hmmm?are you familiar with the Russian partisan movement in WWII?

03/15/2001 02:11 pm (about time travel) 632

((The drawing indicates in Detail #5 ?X-Ray Venting Zone?. It details x-rays being focused and vented directionally. It has applications as a weapons system and today?s DOD & GE would not want any details of the system publicized.))
As you said, it?s interesting that I see a time machine and you see a weapon. Maybe it?s a sign of the ?times?. However, it is a good point. If the Chinese or Russians thought you had one of these what do you think they would do?

So...to the original poster - why did you make this claim?

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
because on the threads i read (which was most of them) he says U.S.S.R and not Russia

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
How can this guy not be a fake? People ask who will win the Triple Crown events for the next 20 years, who wins the next 5 presidential elections and if has no idea. ASk him what the price of gold and silver is over the next thirty years and he doesn't see the importance in knowing...oh how convenient when asked about handgun laws, he knows a little. He has no clue of physics formulas that he should know as a time traveler. Besides, would you really be hanging around 2005 warning people if you had a time machine? Hell, no. You collect info on the past 40 super bowls, go back in time and live a very comfortable life.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

because on the threads i read (which was most of them) he says U.S.S.R and not Russia

Then you obviously haven't read his words - but some one else's because he not once uses USSR. He always uses Russia.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Then you obviously haven't read his words - but some one else's because he not once uses USSR. He always uses Russia.

Actually in a few quotes you gave on what Titor stated. Russians.. Wasnt the Russians called Russians back in the USSR period?

I could be mistaking by them being called something like USSRians or something... I donno.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Actually in a few quotes you gave on what Titor stated. Russians.. Wasnt the Russians called Russians back in the USSR period?

I could be mistaking by them being called something like USSRians or something... I donno.

For the life of me I can't figure out what your point is. The accusation that Titor referred to Russia as the USSR is not true. That's about that I guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
How can this guy not be a fake? People ask who will win the Triple Crown events for the next 20 years, who wins the next 5 presidential elections and if has no idea. ASk him what the price of gold and silver is over the next thirty years and he doesn't see the importance in knowing...oh how convenient when asked about handgun laws, he knows a little. He has no clue of physics formulas that he should know as a time traveler. Besides, would you really be hanging around 2005 warning people if you had a time machine? Hell, no. You collect info on the past 40 super bowls, go back in time and live a very comfortable life.

For the life of me, why do folks ask these questions. If time travel were possible, then Titor's appearance on our timeline would affect it. Sure, Titor could state what the price of silver or gold is in HIS time, but who knows how the timeline will diverge simply by us knowing that a time traveler paid us a visit. Look at how many people have been affected by Titor's words, like it or not. And that number will continue to grow year after year.

The "Back to the Future 3" scenario about going back and betting on past teams doesn't make sense. If time travel were possible, then all bets are off. Nothing would be set in stone because the future hasn't happened yet. It's like the flap of a butterfly's wings in China creating a hurricane in the Atlantic.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Valhall

You was making an argement that Titor stated Russia. I am just mentioning that you stated he said Russians in a few there, thats all.

I personally dont believe anything the guy has to say but you can make a better example than using:

Some of you have been reading for a while now about the war in 2015 and the breakthroughs in particle physics that would be coming soon. Doesn?t the CIA report on 2015 and news on the z-field compression at least support what I?ve been saying a little bit? I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nuks into the Balkins to thwart any future expansion by NATO.

and

Yes, EMP took out a great number of electronic devices. That?s one of the reasons why we don?t have reliable technology laying around. However, in the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas.

and

((The drawing indicates in Detail #5 ?X-Ray Venting Zone?. It details x-rays being focused and vented directionally. It has applications as a weapons system and today?s DOD & GE would not want any details of the system publicized.))
As you said, it?s interesting that I see a time machine and you see a weapon. Maybe it?s a sign of the ?times?. However, it is a good point. If the Chinese or Russians thought you had one of these what do you think they would do?

The word Russia and Russian are 2 diffrent words.. so in 5 statements you gave us by Titor only 2 actually hold water..

That is why I asked when they were known as the USSR were the "Russians" known as USSRians???

[edit on 7/5/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

For the life of me, why do folks ask these questions. If time travel were possible, then Titor's appearance on our timeline would affect it. Sure, Titor could state what the price of silver or gold is in HIS time, but who knows how the timeline will diverge simply by us knowing that a time traveler paid us a visit. Look at how many people have been affected by Titor's words, like it or not. And that number will continue to grow year after year.

The "Back to the Future 3" scenario about going back and betting on past teams doesn't make sense. If time travel were possible, then all bets are off. Nothing would be set in stone because the future hasn't happened yet. It's like the flap of a butterfly's wings in China creating a hurricane in the Atlantic.

So why did Marty begin to disapear in the original...Besides, by 'your' theory of time travel, John Titor's history is not the same as our timeline, should anything he is telling us be true. Your theory seems to discredit his information.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Umm... USSRians, were called "Soviets" or "Commi Bastards"

I have never heard them called Ussrians? ... Now you might be thinking of the Assyrians?

Wake up and smell the Cannon Fodder... Because your it!

I see too many similarities between Titors predictions and the Real World, not to take the other things Titor said, more seriously.

He predicted in 1999 that there would be another Iraq war. Ok, most people probably saw that one coming. But TITOR also said that ... there would be NO WMD's in IRAQ. How could he know that in 1999?

IMOHO... The Civil War is coming, infact you can trace its roots back to 2004. Thats when it started,... but the crap won't really hit the fan until 2008. Plenty of time to enjoy whats left of "the present"

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

So the nationality of these people were called Soviet, or Commi bastard ehh??

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

So why did Marty begin to disapear in the original...Besides, by 'your' theory of time travel, John Titor's history is not the same as our timeline, should anything he is telling us be true. Your theory seems to discredit his information.

Not trying to credit or discredit his information. Was simply implying that if this were genuine and Titor did pay a visit, then the timeline wouldn't be the same as if he didn't visit. I was merely trying to illuminate the previous poster who wanted to know what the price of gold or silver was.

Yes, that being said, whatever Titor said may or may not happen, it could happen but under different circumstances or happen at a later date.

I would like to believe that a TT did visit us, but the future is so fluid, that it is almost impossible to know for sure what will happen. Titor could have actually done us more harm than good.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

I have never heard them called Ussrians? ... Now you might be thinking of the Assyrians?

Wake up and smell the Cannon Fodder... Because your it!

I see too many similarities between Titors predictions and the Real World, not to take the other things Titor said, more seriously.

He predicted in 1999 that there would be another Iraq war. Ok, most people probably saw that one coming. But TITOR also said that ... there would be NO WMD's in IRAQ. How could he know that in 1999?

IMOHO... The Civil War is coming, infact you can trace its roots back to 2004. Thats when it started,... but the crap won't really hit the fan until 2008. Plenty of time to enjoy whats left of "the present"

Hey chief, what are you smoking? Saddam had WMD's in Iraq in 1999 and was running the weapons inspectors around in circles away from the facilities where they were produced. Besides, we are not done in Iraq, so technically they 'haven't been found yet'.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If he is a time traveller then where is the younger version of himself

top topics

<<   2 >>

join