It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your strange world and the people that screw it up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I thought I would make a compilation of news stories because I found a few weird ones...

Man kills pregnant woman, coats her in peanut butter, kills self

What the hell? I often wonder if all the crap that is pumped into our bodies makes some certain people flip out for no reason

Pay-per-view photos of Williams' decapitation

Isn't it bad enough that his family has fought over his body, now this. Bummer...

No back doors for CIA in our code: Microsoft

I have read that many hear believe that the Microsoft patches are a way for officials to sneak into our computer, so I felt this should be posted.

Paintball Pranksters Get Gunfire

Poetic Justice at it's best!

Evangelist's holy water deemed unpotable

An Omen? The purity of the savior? Or just one of God's jokes?

Michael Jackson goes shopping

This poor guy is so screwed up in the head, it's funny and pitiful at the same time. Has that much happened to him to detatch him from reality to this extent?

Sorry for all the links, I just wanted to share these interesting stories with y'all...

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
...is pumped into our bodies,but the crap that is pumped into our minds.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Body, mind, whats the diff?

Look at the chemicals in your food, looks at the list, half the worlds you cant even pronounce. I was looking at the ingredients list of a burrito once, i identified three chemicals in there as ones used in swimming pools. All that garbage in the food has to have some sort of effect on the mind.

Notice that sugar is in almsot everything you eat, disguised with labels like glucose, corn syrup, ect, different labels, same idea: refined sugar. Sugar is addicitive, adding it to everything feeds the addiction. Thats why people who go from a normal diet to an organic or natural diet get sick for the first few months: sugar withdrawals.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Look at coca-cola (draino) it contains a large amount of phosphoric acid, go to a hardware store and buy some rust remover, the majority of them are phosphoric acid based, and people drink this crap, or try putting a tooth in a cup of coke, guaranteed in 1 week, there won't be a trace of the tooth in the coke, what does this garbage do to us?, i've also heard coke works better than draino on a blocked toilet and is it true that when they transport, the concentrated coke syrup, it's in special tankers that carry the corrosive liquids warning sign?...............

top topics

join