It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Lizard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here's a thread that you might find interesting. At any rate you're not alone:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acekwak
A while back, less than a year ago, I have seen some strange black lizzard
on my closet. It was about 5 AM and my mom turned on the lights in the kithcen so my room was dim. However, I noticed that on the closet that is right in front of my, there was a pitch-black, medium sized, 2-dimensional lizard. I was still very tired so I rubbed my eyes in case my eyes were playing tricks on me. I started looking around the room to see if there was anything that could be making a shadow like that but i seen nothing. So while I continued staring at the thing, it moved! It turned around so its head was facing down, and it started slithering (like a snake) down until I coulnt see it because the rim of my bed got in the way. I was trying to decide if I was dreaming, but I definately was not. After the thing disapeared, I went back to sleep and I put more thought into it when I got up for school. Also, I have no pet reptiles and (excluding snakes) there are none around my area. Also, since when do lizzards, move like snakes? If anyone has seen something like this or can explain it, please tell me.

[edit on 707/4/0505 by Acekwak]

There are histories of Repitilians living in people's closets. But i donĀ“t think this is the case.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i believe there is a shadow version to everything in our dimension!

nice story btw.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Low-light situations can cause hallucinations. That also can be used to explain people who have "seen" Bloody Mary

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join