It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid 4th of july

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Today sucked and it is only like 11am!!
I brought my bike to the shop and they said they gotta wait a week so i bought brakes and got home to put them on and it was the wrong ones so now im pissed cause getting those stupid bolts off were hard cause they are stripped. Also i had to twist and pull the grip off and that was freaking so hard that i got like 20 blisters. And oh man...this day sucks so far!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, I can understand that you are having a bad day, but there are billions of people in the world that are less fortunate than you are. Try visiting a third world country and see if they complain about not getting the right bolts for their bike. In fact, they would be lucky if they can get 2 meals a day. This is kind of like that "at least I am not like that guy" advice. Then again I am being a hypocrite because I get mad over losing the remote control. What can I say, I hate to get up from the couch every time I want to change the channel.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
((((wisdumb)))

here have a hotdog and cheer up !!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OMG that hotdog looks good.

*drool*

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
4th of July must be a party in the states, the only thing I don't get is that if it's an american holiday. WHY DO PEOPLE CELEBRATE IT UP HERE?!?! Some stores are closed on the 4th of July in Canada!!

To all the Americans out there happy 4th of July.

[edit on 7/4/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the hotdog!
I had a couple hours nap and now I just ate so i guess today is back to normal uuntil fireworks then its okay.
I dont have a job(hence the bike) so i couldnt even go to mexico.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I dislike holidays, too. Of course, Independence Day is an important day for us to remember the incredible sacrifices the colonists made to found our nation, but with all the drunken yahoos shooting off all the fireworks and whatnot
, I just prefer to sit it out and resume life on the fifth.

[edit on 2005/7/4 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Man, I spent fourth of July in another country. I'm in Brazil, but I'll be back on Friday. Those Brazilians are always partying anyway, so it wasn't much different

top topics

join