It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a conspiracy theorist ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
morbid

It is not necessary to question Skadi's motives in my opinion.

The Evil Elf is well switched on, and when it says 'Don't Worry, The Government Isn't Lying To You' it means things are normal, everything is under control, consume - be silent - die.

That's why I sincerly hope she was sarcastic. Didn't meant to be harsh, some of my 'stoned posts' sometimes don't come out like I would wanted them to.

I see it as an inside jokes when people say stuff like this, but I think it kinda goes againt the "Deny ignorance" motto. But whatever... Who I am to say this?
I should add that I really respect Skadi's for who she is and for her knowledge. I think she's one of the most valuable member on here. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. In no way my previous post was meant to disrespect anyone's knowledge. Think what you want.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Kindda! I beleive there are a lot of government conspiracies.

Webster's New Collegiate Dictonary define a Conspiracy as:

"a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such a means to accomplish a lawful end."

Using this definition I would have to say that Conspiracies are probably more common than we think.

Tim

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The conspiracy begins at your front door,everything you do has somehow been twisted into a way of funding it,when you get too close to the truth,laws are used to make you back off,or you get tossed in the klinker,OR EVEN KILLED.
One big blammo conspiracy is the way the courts and commerce are conducted,there are these little things called the UCC,or Uniform Commercial Codes,they are used to conduct commerce everywhere.
-HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INFORMED OF THESE CODES?
-DID YOU KNOW YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE,HOW YOU LIVE,EMPLOYERS,COURTS AND POLICE........DEPEND ON THESE CODES AND THEIR INTERPRETATION?
-IF SO,HOW IS IT THAT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVE NOT HEARD OF THESE CODES?.
I would call not being informed of something that has such an intimate effect on our lives a conspiracy,wouldn't you?.
Did you know that these codes and the knowledge of them can literally set you free from debt if you use them correctly to defend yourself?.

EVERYTHING,yes,everything is about money and power over people and property,everything!.
Do you think maybe you should be aware of these codes?,the conspiracy is that you probably don't,that's where it starts.
STUDY!!!!!
www.thetruthseekers.com...

If you felt that something was just not right,you were/are right.
Read and remember,learn all you can about what is covered in these articles,you won't ask how some people get away with all the crap they do,you'll know

new topics

<< 1   >>

join