It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding remote viewers to find objects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I was wondering, seen as most remote viewers can see certain objects, do you think they can see an object they you might have lost years ago? Does anyone think it's possible for a remote viewer to see it, even though there's nothing to help the remote viewer? Or even someone who can see visions? The reason why I asked this is because I lost something recently, and was hoping I could find one, one day and see if I can't get an actuall drawing of the item so I can get someone to remake it. Well that's my question, later

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Yes RVing can do this. But don't expect viewers to help you. They just don't. You'll have to learn these skills yourself.

On that note... I am soon to announce an all out ban on remote viewer's products. Why such a campaign? People will have to wait for the details. But it is groundbreaking, has been in development for months, and serves a dire positive purpose.

www.directactiongroup.com...

Once the campaign is ready I will certainly make a posting here.

Sean

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I would help you if I could, but I don't think my remote viewing abilities are that developed yet. I could give it a shot and it might possibly return results, but I dunno. I have mostly just played around with the idea in not-as-serious ways: I have mostly just talk to people on the internet and have been able to usually describe what they are wearing, what is around them, objects in their house and outside of it, etc. I dunno if I could draw a detailed map of how to find your missing item or anything. Now that it's summer and I have a bit more time, maybe I'll start really reading up on the topic and see how good I can get. You might as well try it yourself though. It's a pretty easy skill to learn, and it's rewarding when you are right.

join