It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kool contrail pic for you guys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeah Mulletman maybe I was being a bit harsh on you myself. Just hate to see people here called idiots when I know that is not the case by a large majority. Anyway welcome to the site, and continue with what you were saying about the photograph. I am guessing that you are or know the photographer…

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, I'm relieved to see that I only got the airline wrong, otherwise I might be in tears

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
yah that would of made you a complete idiot eh? I'm sorry but waynos your knowledge on alot of these subjects out wieghs alot of other guys i know of. you still got my respect even if you didn't get the airline right. (i got it wrong to anyways).

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
right im here.

this time im going to say sorry. not for getting angry, but for calling you guys idiots. Supersticion leads to many things, some bad some good. the supersticion that there were weapons in iraq lead to the war. its things like that.

but when the chances of something are that remote (airliners.net posting photoshopped products) i cant help it. most of the time it doesnt make me any friends. so. i will stop.

nice pic, eh?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
har har it is indeed. It so happens to be my background image as well. glad that all these things have been sorted out as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hey guys i found another picture of the same type of thing going on with the contrails. this one is an up close shot where its just the start of the contrail thats has the specturm. its the second picture down.

www.airliners.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join