It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waddington 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Had a great day out at the show, highlights were seeing the MiG 21 on the ground, MiG 29, Typhoon and Merlin in the air. Great display by trhe Chinook. unique four Sea Harrier display team and loads more.

Extra Special for me was coming away from the show with a unique hand carved wooden model of the Boeing Sonic Cruiser that had been commsioned by the bloke at Rolls Royce who was in charge of their end of the project. Apparently after the cancellation he didn't want it any more. Well, I certainly did and I will treasure it!

Here is a selection of photos with captions added;

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I sure am glad you had an AN-2 in there!!
Fantanstic score on the model......should go for big bucks on E-Bay. Thanks for the pics.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
sweet model waynos an amasing grab for sure. lol also what the heck is comin out the back of that typhoon man. looks like someone put something.... u know where.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Are you in any one of the pics ?

BTW : Romanian Mig-21 Lancer's are some of the best Mig-21 Mig's around.

Mig-21 Lancers of Romanian Air Force : 2 cool

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Waynos

Did you miss the 4th Mig21? It was outside the hanger where the Vulcan used to sit.

Was there on the Saturday.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ah, Groingrinder; yes. I think it would do rather well on ebay. But I wont sell of course.

Canada EH; Maybe thats what the Typhoon pilot meant by "I would dick anything in this" when I asked him what sort of enemy fighter would he want to avoid taking on

stealth spy; No, I am far too shy to actually BE in any of the pics myself

ajsr; failing memory there, I did see the one on its own, thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Canada EH; Maybe thats what the Typhoon pilot meant by "I would dick anything in this" when I asked him what sort of enemy fighter would he want to avoid taking on

lol thanks man. yah that thing just caught me off guard. I can see the pilot or ground crew men in the corner of the pic for the Ty. lol push anyone who takes a pic inside of the plane off the ladder etc lol. thanks again for the pics.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Canada_EH]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I didn't know they still had the VC-10s in inventory. They used to come through here alot on the way to Australia and other places. I kinda miss seeing that thing. It's an interesting looking airplane.

top topics

join