It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite use of foundation (Rockefeller)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I’ve heard that the elite often uses foundations to pass on their wealth and decision-making power (over shares, real estate etc.) to their heirs. (tax-free) I’ve read a bit up on foundations and I don’t understand how this happens, it seems that when a foundation is started, all ownership and decision-making no longer resides with the contributor or his(her) heirs.

Could someone clarify this for me?

Also can the original contributor get back control of a foundation?

The reason I’m asking this is that I read numerous times that the Rockefeller’s still control Rockefeller Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. (In some version they even control the Ford Foundation…hmmm). But then many foundations were set up before the advent of the tax acts.

Weather or not this is true is irrelevant; I’m asking if this is even possible?

of related interest: Top 100 U.S. Foundations by Asset Size

I hope this is the right forum to pose such a question. Maybe I should’ve titled this thread “How the Illuminati use foundations to maintain and pass on control of the world!!!”

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
your snooping around in a dangerous place

i "Thought " that the rockafellas still had control of their foundation

im not sure tho
but i havent heard of anyone else having control of it

im personally afraid to dig up the rockafella skeletons
sorry im chickin

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm reading the book, Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs. They talk all about the rockafellers and what not, though to be honest I havn't followed that part in too much detail. I'll go back and take a look though. So far its a great book, i'd recommend it.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
well, I'd say think of it this way. If I put my mortgage in my wife's name, I can still be the one who negitates the terms, make the payments, and "controls" it, even thought techically I'm not the owner, so I'd say the rockefellers can control the money even if the letter of the law says they can't

This is a family that once convinced the railroads to give them a kickback on oil shipments competitors were making, and then using that money to allow them to reduce their prices so they could gain more market share and buy up their competitors. Think about that !

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"family that once convinced the railroads to give them a kickback"

Not to mention the "bilking" of the Merritt family and their questionable
use of J.P. Morgan to assume control the great Mesabi Iron Range, just to
name a few...........

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I’ve heard that the elite often uses foundations to pass on their wealth and decision-making power (over shares, real estate etc.) to their heirs. (tax-free) I’ve read a bit up on foundations and I don’t understand how this happens, it seems that when a foundation is started, all ownership and decision-making no longer resides with the contributor or his(her) heirs.

Could someone clarify this for me?

It's for tax purposes. They give the money to a foundation (which is not run by them and not controlled by them after their deaths) and the foundation administrators control everything and try to follow their wishes.

It's hard to get money out of them, by the way.

Also can the original contributor get back control of a foundation?

Nope.

The reason I’m asking this is that I read numerous times that the Rockefeller’s still control Rockefeller Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. (In some version they even control the Ford Foundation…hmmm). But then many foundations were set up before the advent of the tax acts.

Several different foundations, there.

Here's the Rockefeller trustees list:
www.rockfound.org...

The President isn't a Rockefeller:
www.rockfound.org...

I hope this is the right forum to pose such a question. Maybe I should’ve titled this thread “How the Illuminati use foundations to maintain and pass on control of the world!!!”

Well, given that you have to fight for those grants and that the Foundations make (and lose) money in the stock markets and other investments (and the money is sometimes reduced to those who got the grants)... and given that the grants are usually given to starving PhDs that nobody ever heard of and for things like getting research to diseases that are the major killers (things that the US pharmaceuticals aren't interested in because they don't affect the US)...

...it's kinda hard to believe there's some sort of NWO agenda.

As I recall (from the very unbelievable material I've seen), the NWO is a bunch of ruthless bad guys who want to control the world. Losing money in the stock market isn't controlling the world. And why fund scientists and dancers and orchestras when they could fund gun manufacturers and private armies?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Look up the ratios on the Estate tax, any sane person with something they wish to leave to their family would set up a Foundation or Estate.

new topics

top topics

join