It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google image (check it out)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If you take note of the ridges, erosion patterns and shadows it is obviously more than mildly undulating. But even if you were correct, the same topographical principles still apply. If it were a genuine image, the star would NOT be perfectly shaped. It's outlines would follow the contours of the area and therefore would be distorted no matter where the picture was taken from.

Ummm Right.

zoom out all the way out.. Does that look fake to you? Now zoom back in. Oh its still there

And it's gonna look pretty close to perfect ( btw I do not see a perfect circle there but its pretty close ) but keep in mind that this is taken by satellite.. Quite a few feet off the ground. If you were able to get in closer maybe you would see some more detail that didnt make the shape look so perfect.

These are not user submitted images or anything like the Google Images service. This is a completely different technology.

earth.google.com...

I'm sure it can be found using that too... im looking right now and will let you know if i find it.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We've been down this road before here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's part of a military training range, the image is of a Soviet built SA-2 SAM site.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well this is quite some distance from Area 51. I believe im in the right area.. I didnt find the star of david but SOB of look at this.
Someone else confirm so that i dont look like im crazy

i20.photobucket.com...

i20.photobucket.com...

OKay i found the star

i20.photobucket.com...

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Thatoneguy]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
Well this is quite some distance from Area 51. I believe im in the right area.. I didnt find the star of david but SOB of look at this.
Someone else confirm so that i dont look like im crazy

i20.photobucket.com...

i20.photobucket.com...

OKay i found the star

i20.photobucket.com...

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Thatoneguy]

Cool stuff !

The only thing I can think of that would logically explain there use would be for target practice in woah 1 and 2.jpg

Why does the bullseye have to be inside of a pyramid shape?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
target practice for what? No signs of any explosions

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would agree, that this looks like a missile launch complex. There are a bunch of other areas within miles of this one that scream "military" If you pan left you can see an airport which looks like it might be used for target practice or something, and two more like missile launch sites (although smaller).

[edit on 4-7-2005 by CaptAvatar]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Target Practice?

Probably used for bombing run practice. You don't practice droping REAL nukes on simulated russian missile launch complexes do you?
My guess is that these are very expensive replicas of Russian launch complexes used to train US bomber pilots (B-52, B-1) on the Nellis test range. It is the largest military practice range after all. Since they aren't hidden, they weren't meant to be kept secret. No mysterious stuff going on here. If you pan left, you see the mock airport with many hundereds of bomb inpact craters (white circles).

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Never seen one of these from satellite.

Link

[edit on 7-4-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That looks like an open pit mining operation.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't know, but is it just me or does all those holes look like they've been bombed?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me what this is?

I understand that it's just rock, but it looks alot like a person with a small gun.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is very easily explained. The Jews are the original contact people for the aliens and the Star of David, being the sign of the Jews would, of course, have been adopted by the aliens as a tribute to their hosts. Through the means of telepathy, aliens have made the Jewish history the spiritual history of large segment of the human population and therefore, artifacts of Judaism are evident in Christianity, Islam, jet propulsion, nuclear physics and astrophysics.

Hence, when scientists, many of whom are atheists, develop the matériel for there handiwork, the Star of David often emerges as a motif, even when the ostensible reason is practicality. These inadvertent markers will someday guide the alien craft to their intended quarry and no one will understand why. Unless they read this explanation, of course.

Now you know!

I am the Prophet GradyPhilpott. Here my words!

Just kidding.

[edit on 2005/7/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
At Nventual, the picture of the object will not show up on the satellite map, is something wrong with the link?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonkeyPlopPlop
How does being on Google legitimize it?

I just found this on Google... the guys who owns it must be rich.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by DonkeyPlopPlop]

What I meant was it is from google's sat images, learn about them and you will understand.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how you would doctor a satellite image on google.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
A google worker could put it in I guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It really doesn't look tampered with to me, and they are getting these images directly from a sat anyway. So there is no possibility that a worker could have edited the photo

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
maybe its to tempt the second coming of Christ!!! He was Jewish.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
At Nventual, the picture of the object will not show up on the satellite map, is something wrong with the link?

Works for me. Here's some pictures of it.

I don't know, maybe I just have a wierd imagination. I see the guys glasses on his face, his nose in between his eyes, his hair, and his arm bending and shooting his gun in the air.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Looks like one of those Mechwarrior things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join