It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google image (check it out)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I was on collegehumor.com checking out their links they put out with each article. One of them was a google satelitte image.
Star of david

I thought it was kinda weird. With Area 51 not too far off, I thought it was kinda strange. Any opinions?

Also, look a little bit north of the star. Theres some cross there with a circle in the middle.

Weird.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Willcall3937]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I cannot see any image there, just a large blank square where any map should be.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well Mark, you are missing out on one the most mysterious satellite images ever. Really I have no idea or even a theory on why it is there.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well, I dont say it often, but thats very cool !

Where is the location?

Honestly, if those are all roads and not part of making it a symbol, theres no point in making the triangle roads.

Neat.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I must say that those symbols look strangely familiar. I think I have seen them on the Triangle of Solomon which is used to invoke the Demons form the Goetia

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
follow the roads leading up to it ,someone has gone to a lot of trouble to build something right out in the middle of nowhere that can only be fully viewed from the air,would love to get a look under that baby.how far from any major towns is this,can anyone relate it to a location us brits would recognise.great find

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think it's where they got some aircrafts. There's another one of these in another satelite picture that I saw but it wasn't the star of david, it was just a rectangle but it had planes in each spot just like this picture.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
And there's a runway under it, what's that doing there?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Guys, this is clearly a doctored photograph. If there really was a star of David there how do you explain the fact that it is a perfect, undistorted circle despite the fact that it covers an obviously rugged and hilly area?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonkeyPlopPlop
Guys, this is clearly a doctored photograph. If there really was a star of David there how do you explain the fact that it is a perfect, undistorted circle despite the fact that it covers an obviously rugged and hilly area?

It's not doctored. It's on google, it's a legit photo. You can even zoom in on it.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
How does being on Google legitimize it?

I just found this on Google... the guys who owns it must be rich.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by DonkeyPlopPlop]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

How does being on Google legitimize it?

I just found this on Google... the guys who owns it must be rich.
www.putlearningfirst.com...

I don't think you understand google's Satellite service.
The photo is legit.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Check out the similarities to this SA-2 missile site in La Coloma, Cuba from 1962:

National Security Archives

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ace of Base... could you answer my question then please?

Go in to the mountains, draw a large circle which has outlines that follow the contours of the terrain and then then take an arial photograph from any angle.... it is impossible for the circle (or whatever shape you choose) to appear perfect.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That IS NOT a rugged and hilly area, it is mildly undulating. From the craters, it looks like a bunker complex on a practice gunnery range.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That IS NOT a rugged and hilly area, it is mildly undulating. From the craters, it looks like a bunker complex on a practice gunnery range

If you take note of the ridges, erosion patterns and shadows it is obviously more than mildly undulating. But even if you were correct, the same topographical principles still apply. If it were a genuine image, the star would NOT be perfectly shaped. It's outlines would follow the contours of the area and therefore would be distorted no matter where the picture was taken from.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Engineers go to school for many years to learn how to make straight roads. Sometimes roads follow the surface and sometimes the surface is cut away on the sides to allow the road to proceed straight. The bunker complex just happens to COINCIDENTALLY form the star of David.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Zoom out 6x

Go Right 3x

The big white "dry lake bed" at the bottom is Area 51.

Shhhhh!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is the strangest thing ive seen on ats in a while the star of david resembles a bunker alright,but that last one a cross-hair ,I mean what possible use does it have beside being able to locate an exact spot from the air.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Merkeva]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join