It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busy Night over North Dakota

page: 1

join
share:
jhh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nothing special, but at 11 pm just when we got done lighting fireworks a white light streaked right across where the last artillery shell went off. This was near Underwood ND. About an hour later while driving towards Bismarck, a white light light was wobbeling at a very high altitude and traveling at a rather fast speed heading east. this event took place near Washburn ND. At 1 am we were 10 miles north of Bismarck when 2 more white lights could be seen at an even higher altitude. These lights were at first side by side and going the same speed, then the western light began speeding up. By the time the slower light had made it halfway across the sky, the faster light was well over the horizon.Then suddenly I lost track of the slower light. Both light were heading north.

I tried taking a still photograph with my digital camera of all the lights. But none were bright enough for the camera to pick up. Since all four lights were at a high altitude and no actual craft was seen, it could have easily been a jet. ALthough the first sighting was so strange and kind of freaked us out.

new topics

join