It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the 58th anniversary of the roswell crash!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I cannot believe that nobody posted this yet.BUt everyone post here about your views.DAMM 58yrs have gone by and still nothing alien has happened.FOR noobs read the roswell thread by gazrok

THe case for Roswell

[edit on 3-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You mean its the 58th anniversary of a crashed weather balloon and anthropomorphic test dummies !

Seriously, I still dont know what to believe. Its kind of a sad reminder that we may never know the full truth.

Why did it take so long to do the "case closed" report. Why does it contain references to events that happen after the crash in 47?

Really, a balloon and test dummies? Thats top secret? It took how many years to come out and say this in full?

The story is full of holes. We will never know exactlly what happened.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
58 years since the first 'confirmed' alien visitation and yet that evidence remains just as elusive as it was that morning way back when. You would think with all that has been discovered in a whole host of other fields since that time, it would be the deathcry for the UFO/paranoid types. It seems, however, that with each passing year, more theories are created to try and perpetuate the conspiracy than actually help bring that mysterious evidence to the forefront.

So, I have mentioned this before to no avail, guess I'll give it another try: What do you diehard UFO guys and gals see as a reasonable timeline for when mankind will be blessed with the knowledge that you have known for oh-so long? Also, how many more conspiracies will be created to cover up the real conspiracy: no aliens.

Thanks! You guys are swell.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Good call Warthog.

For those that still aren't sure, believe it.. It happened!

If you want to know more, read the book "Crash at Corona" by Stanton Friedman.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Another year older and another year that information fragments as do the witnesses and people employed for the coverup ....
soon all that will be available is just electronic data - and we know how easy that is to manipulate.

Perfect!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
So, I have mentioned this before to no avail, guess I'll give it another try: What do you diehard UFO guys and gals see as a reasonable timeline for when mankind will be blessed with the knowledge that you have known for oh-so long?

What knowledge? That ET visitation is happening? It would seem that many people already know this. Government proclamation of truth seems to be a bit lacking in today's world. I just had to go through my government lying about weapons of mass destruction and imminent threats to the homeland. I really don't think I could even bother listening to them if they claim ETs are here.

Also, how many more conspiracies will be created to cover up the real conspiracy: no aliens.

There are enough good UFO cases to show that the subject of UFOs at least is one of reality. Extraterrestrials maybe not so good, but UFOs definitely. I've seen some UFOs myself. No ETs mind you. There is bound to be something piloting these objects, and I am awaiting that day, as are most people, including yourself, finding out as to whom is exactly piloting them. While I'm sure there are many that are secret military experimental craft, that doesn't necessarily mean they all are. After all, our governments have fully denied UFOs are their own creations.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Happy anniversary ya rectal probin bastiches!

I suppose for the Roswell Anniversary, the words of Paul Simon apply when I quote:

"Still Crazy After All These Years".

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
For those that still aren't sure, believe it.. It happened!

If you want to know more, read the book "Crash at Corona" by Stanton Friedman.

Typical. The answers are out there! ...just fork over your $29.95--or whatever the going price is--and you shall be enlightened. If Senor Friedman had all the answers, he would be sitting pretty with a Nobel Prize, not writting books considered 'out there' by the mainstream due to the huge leap of faith one must have in order to buy into the laundry list of conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Typical. The answers are out there! ...just fork over your $29.95--

I guess you keep a lower price on reality. BTW, I got it used for less than $10.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I guess you keep a lower price on reality. BTW, I got it used for less than $10.

$29.95--or whatever the going price is.

Please include the whole quote if you are going to comment on the part you didn't include.

Anyway, if you don't mind paying for 'reality', I've got tons to sell you for $10 a piece. Any kind of theory you are interested in? Send me a U2U and give me about a week. Just keep those $10 doses of reality coming in the form of a check made out to cash.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

$29.95--or whatever the going price is.

Please include the whole quote if you are going to comment on the part you didn't include.

Anyway, if you don't mind paying for 'reality', I've got tons to sell you for $10 a piece. Any kind of theory you are interested in? Send me a U2U and give me about a week. Just keep those $10 doses of reality coming in the form of a check made out to cash.

Maybe if you did the research and print a book with a theory worthy of $10 I might buy it, but till then....

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You mean its the 58th anniversary of a crashed weather balloon and anthropomorphic test dummies !

You mean the ONLY classified recovery of a Mogul balloon (all the previous and later ones were simply picked up from the desert, many by regular citizens), and the recovery of test dummies from tests in the 50's (and from a different project...i.e. High Dive)?

To believe that, you'd have to then believe in time-travelling dummies and that the military believes balsa wood and tin foil worthy of hasty flights to Air Materiel Command, and that everyone from Majors to Generals have never seen the curious materials of balsa wood and tin foil before....having never flown a kite or eaten a Hershey bar... Poor deprived military officers...

You could pay I suppose, or look here for free....
(shameless plug)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I suppose not a lot of people will agree with me on this one, but we have actually come a long way since Roswell.

The American public and most of the World accept that 'we are not alone' and the number of people doing serious research just keeps climbing. For those who are old enough to remember think about 20 years ago. Back then the good stuff was lost in all the crap.

I also consider what we are up against, citizens looking for something that the mighty US Government does not want us to find. The power that stands against us is just staggering in it's ability to control what is reported about this topics.

I would like to take this moment to say how proud I am of everyone here, and elsewhere, who keep looking despite all the road-blocks. You all have a unique form of courage and that is more rare than it should be. It may seem like no big deal, but to stand up to laughter, mocking, and everything else negative that goes along with this subject, is not something that most people can do.

Think about it, the most powerful force in the World has done everything in it's power to make this a subject that no serious person would consider. You have the courage of your own convictions, just by being here, we win.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
After a visit to Roswell, NM about a month ago I bought some "new" info... The book I purchased seems to have just a timeline, newspaper clippings and so forth.
Mostly the information shows that something really happened in that desert and someone wanted that information to be skewed.
Popular theory states the "alien(s)" crashed there.
Some of the vectors take us to the Horton Brothers and their Ho 1X-A series flying wing. Looks strangely like our stealth type planes.
Now the question is, if we had alien technology, what has taken so long to figure it out? If the metal was as indestructible, as stated by people who handled it, why did the UFO crash? And leave debris?
I am not a neigh sayer and I do believe in extra-terrestrial life but some simple questions remain. Was it an elaborate hoax to occupy the Underground Think Tanks?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Now the question is, if we had alien technology, what has taken so long to figure it out? If the metal was as indestructible, as stated by people who handled it, why did the UFO crash? And leave debris?

We do not really know how long it took do we? The people who have control over the technology would have decided when it was the right time to release things to the general public in the form of useful products.

Take for example Stealth Material. Once that has been used people will start to work on ways to counter it. So we kept it under wraps until a time when we needed to make use of it knowing full well that it will only be an advantage for a finite period of time.

Some things, like very possibly the transistor, came out within months of Roswell, others took longer. There are reports of fiber optic type cables in the Roswell crash, at the time this would only be useful for flashlights. It was not until years later that we had the computer tech, and laser info, to make it into the powerful tool it is today.

And as far as why they crashed, no matter how high tech your craft might be, no matter how tough, there is always murphy to deal with. No one is perfect.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/5/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I personally feel we gently lay down Roswell within it's grave. There are some many UFO situations that have happened since that not only top the Roswell facts (less the Airforce Admission), but have highly respected Army/Airforce personell still standing strong on the facts as they reported them at the time.

eg Rendelsham/Bentwaters 1980 (Penniston/Halt)..

Dallas

top topics

join