It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterson lied about being a liar - Convincing new photo!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen the show on I believe national geographic or maybe discovery. Where several scientists have an athlete try and recreate the walking movements of this video? The man is unable to get his body in the right positions and keep them there to walk like the creature in the video. It was a very interesting show. I've seen it several times...oh I saw it on Monster Quest.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just read thru this ancient thread, some very interesting stuff indeed, especially the muscle movement. However, watching this stabilised version brings it home, its a bloke in a suit. How disappointing.

Stabilised Bigfoot Footage

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
First of all, I believe this footage to be authentic.

So if I think it's real, then I have to wonder some basic questions.

1. How many bigfeet are alive?

2. How intelligent are they?

3. Are they simply a primate, or a "caveman" type humanoid?

4. Do any special groups 100% know of bigfoots existence, but is with holding evidence due to the fear of poachers, and disturbing this special creatures habitat, or way of life?

5. Do they live out in the open, or do they dig tunnels in the ground or some other makeshift camoflauge to protect them from the environments or being seen?

6. Are they "aware" of their situation?

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

ha ha ha he is pulling your leg ...i have also seen that movie about a trillion times i love it but its a movie not a thing ha ha ha the movie is called Harry and the Hendersons ...there is a link to the movie cover ec1.images-amazon.com...
just had to straighten that one out =P ha ha ha harry classic
.....anythya........

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As many good reasons as I have heard for the Patterson footage to be a hoax... I still sit firmly on the fence. I can't even explain it logically. There's just something about the movement and proportions involved that keeps insisting on some subliminal level that it's real.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bargaindan

Humans are also primates, so bear that in mind when describing traits of the primates.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It was with great interest that I read the article about BH's claims that he was the 'man in the suit' After seeing his pathetic montage of stills, I can't believe that anyone would debate any futher on his involvement...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join