It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterson lied about being a liar - Convincing new photo!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
]

The main reason I say its fake is because the video was made to be real. There are very few big foot sighting & if your looking for it & find it. That means you want it too bad.

Nooooooooooo. If you go out to find it, and actually find it, that means that you were enthusiastic at finding it and fair play!!! So in other words, whay you are saying makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Im sorry, its just too fantastic of a story & movie. I would have chased it further & gotten more video. From the video it doesnt look hostile, its looks like its just taking a stroll in the woods. But the camera man doesnt, hence he doesnt want to show more detail which would lead it to be fake.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is some extremely rare extra footage of Patterson running towards the site after spying it through some bushes, he runs parrallel to Patty and then starts filming for proper. Its incredibly hard to get hold of and I have only seen it once. If I saw the smae doccy that Kidfinger did, then he/she may have seen it as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Look at the placement of the shoulder in the recreation, it's in the way of the face.
The chin is sort of placed into the chest, it looks like an uncomfortable position.
Now the Patterson B.F., the head is straight out; the shoulder isn't in the way.
It looks pretty natural.
And the color of the feet.. take a look at the color of the hands, they're the same as it's feet.
You can only see the edge of the palm, but it's still that whitish color of the feet.
Orangutans display this same coloration.
A dark face with dark hands and dark feet, but whitish palms and whitish soles.

[edit on 7/4/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ah yes Psycho, you just reminded me of somthing. I have a chart saved on my computer somewhere that shows the evolutionary tracks of primates. Guess whats on the Sasquatchs side?

Orangutans!

Ill have a search later and try to find the chart. I think its on howstuffworks.com under the paranormal section.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
BTW the pic on the right of the first post says BBC RECONSTRUCTION YOU MUPPETS! as a comparison......sigh

neway heres some photos of outfits and some miscellaneous photos.

This one is particularly good as it shows what i was saying in the first picture about the arm length etc!

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Please do not misunderstand my comments on the video.I am a firm believer in this creatures existence.I tend to float the net a couple of times a week on the subject and have had a couple of instances of possible "near sightings while deep in the northeast woods.What I am saying is that this video does not seem to be consistent with most research information and sighting reports.The figure appears to have a build more of the larger primate species,but the arms are not long enough.From the sketches I have seen of the gigantopithicus, the build is different.Check out some of the sights like Bigfoot Forum or the cryptozoology museum sight.Also check out some footage of the bigger primates on the museum or primate research sights that are out their.If you pay close enough attention you'll see what I mean about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
There is some extremely rare extra footage of Patterson running towards the site after spying it through some bushes, he runs parrallel to Patty and then starts filming for proper. Its incredibly hard to get hold of and I have only seen it once. If I saw the smae doccy that Kidfinger did, then he/she may have seen it as well.

Howdy Zanzibar...

I think what you are refering to is at the very begining showing Patty going into the woods, correct ?

If so I've got it, I recorded it from the History Channel a few weeks back...

One of the frames...

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
and.........youcant upload any of it to computa???? PWEEEEEZZZZ *does puppy dog eye thing*

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well...

I'm currently trying to clean it up, and then I don't have any place to upload it to...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well...

I uploaded the raw film ( edited to remove people talking about it ) from what I recorded **Note** this is not what I've been trying to clean up, it's just from the tape to my pc...

s42.yousendit.com...

You can get the raw Patterson film, I recorded from the History Channel from the above link ( **note it will last for 7 days** )...

This is it...judge what you want...

**Note**

It's a 22.3 meg file...

This is not from the stablized flick posted from page 1, that was taken from the Legend Meets Science DVD...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargaindan
I might be mistaken but doesn't a primates arms swing on the same side as the leading leg?You know,right foot forward,right arm forward,left foot forward,left arm forward

Nope. Only cats and camels walk that way.

.And look at the proportions,the arms seem to be wrong,meaning to short for a primate.I vote that they are both hoax's as well.But I could be wrong.

They are hoaxes... and they are both primates.

Remember, homo sapiens is a primate and we do have rather short arms.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
They are hoaxes... and they are both primates.

Remember, homo sapiens is a primate and we do have rather short arms.

Not sure what you are saying here...

The one on the right is a re-enactment, the pic on the left is taken from the PG film...

Now yes the one on the right is a primate in a suit ( man ), the one on the left is IMHO an un discovered primate ( no suit ) or some other animal...

So I don't know what you are saying...is BF real to you ?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ah, a flash from the past.... The gorilla suits first, then...

Nice S/FX makeup job. I forget which film this is for, but it's movie makeup.

I haven't seen this one before, but it's GOT to be the worst suit ever! That fur looks like some leftover shag carpet that's been in the basement since the 70's, doesn't it?

They should subtitle that photo "the secret life of carpets"...

Another old one, good for some giggles. I think that was "originally" a "wolf-man" costume... look at the ears on that thing.

Known hoax... this is actually a female spider monkey propped up on a small trunk. It's been discussed here before.

Hard to see how anyone fell for this... notice the shape of the head? It should be called "When Coneheads Attack... or Retreat!"

I know that one's also been debunked by some experts... but I forget the details. However, you can also note its elbows are right about waist level as well... human proportions and not ape or monkey proportions.

Notice that NONE of the "examples" are of the proportion of the "sasquatch"? They're all (surprise, surprise) human proportioned.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OK.I just spent an hour or so checking out some resources on this.I had seen the video in a lot of TV shows before and was not convinced it could be the real thing.I guess I will have to change my vote.Check out the references and research on the Patterson video on www.sasquatchresearch.com.They did a good job of convincing me that it was possibly authentic.I still have a lingering doubt though.It still does not look like a lot of the descriptions I have read of the Big Foot homonid.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well...Byrd...

Yes the first one is from a SFX job...but it wasn't done for a movie...it was done for a comparison...

The second, and third pic...well...yes they were a hoax....

The fourth pic...well...looks like it has a penis to me

The others...well...can't comment on them as I don't know the story behind them...

But...do you belive there is an animal that would fit the discription of BF, in modern day times ?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Looks real to me too if we are voting.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Look at the musculature on the right arm with the tree in the background. You can see the bulk where the deltoid, tricep, and forearm are.

Bodybuilder with a skin tight hairy leotard?

Detailed muscle suit under the costume?

Something else?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
The fourth pic...well...looks like it has a penis to me

Looked that way to me, but I thought the sources said female spider monkey. I...ah... haven't investigated that many spider monkeys, if ya know what I mean.

But...do you belive there is an animal that would fit the discription of BF, in modern day times ?

Not for several thousand years, but yes, I think I believe in gigantopithecus, which lived at the same time as many humans:
www.unmuseum.org...

www.uiowa.edu...

I don't think it survived homo sapiens, however. It and the cave bear and other megafauna died off in the climactic change... or so I believe. There's no chain of continuing evidence after the Pleistocene.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Looked that way to me, but I thought the sources said female spider monkey. I...ah... haven't investigated that many spider monkeys, if ya know what I mean.

Some of the sources did say it was a female, but...looks like a male to me, and if i remember right some said it was a male *srugs* who knows

But anyway, is BF real to you ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join