It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary E-Bomb Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
EMP Bomb...

I dont know if you haver heard of the E-Bomb.. is an electromagnetic pulse bomb... something like that.
This bomb what it does is to create something like a high-magnitude false circuit or electric discharge (sounds fake, but not) i dont really know the details of it, but it is around 1 meter long and 30 cm wide, it can create an output power of around 2 billion watts, and therefore create a LOT of damage, it is really cheap to make one of those... around 400 BUCKS!...

What i am afraid of is that the government just tested one of these in NY.. or some terrorist group, or even worse, some little stupid kid that got the info on how to do one (easy) and got 400 bucks... thats scary, for now, i would blame it on some government-related "terrorist group", maybe they are testing one of those to do something bigger next time, but i doubt it, since they would've known that many people would have suspicions and believe in a conspiracy, way too big for a government testing... was something unconrolled....

Heres the explanation of the bomb....

Courtesy: Popular Mechanics
September, 2001
by Jim Wilson, et al
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next Pearl Harbor will not announce itself with a searing flash of nuclear light or with the plaintive wails of those dying of Ebola or its genetically engineered twin. You will hear a sharp crack in the distance. By the time you mistakenly identify this sound as an innocent clap of thunder, the civilized world will have become unhinged. For, the "E-bomb" has come of age.
E Bomb

-Realityfactor

Mod Edit: Trimmed down quote and provided link

[edit on 3/19/05 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just sitting around wondering how difficult it would be to construct such a device,not that I would,but we all know there are people who would,don't we now?.

I think that if america were to be disabled by this type of thingamabob it would be a blessing in disguise,people would be forced to face the fact that almost all of their thoughts and opinions are based on some form of media or another,we would realise we were dependent upon comm tech to babysit our kids,video games and a whole host of other distracting technologies would be gone

We would be forced to look into the mirror instead of gazing into the bottomless TV tube.

We would be forced to look at ourselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
We had been discussing this theory since finding some curious signatures on NewYork's weather radar around the time of the outage. Here's a link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
On the possible E-weapons look at my post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-3-2005 by drrexwebb]

new topics

top topics

join