It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ New UFO Video ~

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
true...theres no way it could be a balloon

not a Earth Balloon at least

It very well could be CGI trickery

BUT....

As ive said a bazillion times on ATS in almost every single alien thread even tho NO ONE ever listens to me
Ill go ahead and tell you my personal expierance AGIAN for the millionth time

Around 1998 or 1999 when i was in high school my friends and I were witness to around 20 to 30 different UFO sightings
all of them were very different

One time; A friend Levi and I got this dude Chris to come out in the backyard to look for UFOs
he thought we were nuts lol

but the very minute we got outside Chris the non-believer said "OMG WHAT IS THAT!?"

We all looked up and saw it
It was low to the ground
About the exact same height as the UFO in that video

It was Metallic and disk shaped
It was spinning at EXACTLY the same speed and manner which the video above shows
It looked exactly like this one
*except we saw ours at 10pm night time and it had red lights on the bottom of it*

We Saw THIS VERY UFO in real life guys
ive said this story a trillion times and you can go find it in dozens of threads

This is exactly What I SAW
This video may be fake; but its a perfect artists rendition of what I saw with my very own Eyes

You can call me a liar all you want; but its desparation
Because i know what i saw and ill never back down
You will have to kill me to shut me up

I saw a UFO exactly like this at the same height spinning the same way and it acted exactly like this video

The video may be faked; but In the reality of my life, I KNOW i saw something exactly like this

it flew directly over a city of 100,000 at 10pm

im sorry but i know my own life expierances
AND I KNOW WHAT I SAW
its as real and true as the time i saw a meteor actually fall out of the sky and hit the ground not 50miles away
it left a huge streak of smoke too it was totally awesome
*ive posted alot about my meteor sightings too in a few threads , i even heard/seen one Explode in mid air it lit up the entire night sky *

anyways; i will keep telling my UFO close encounter until the day one of you kill me to shut me up
what i saw was real and i know it and my friends saw it too

Well there you go; UFOs do rotate exactly like that
I SAW IT in Odessa Texas!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is fake.

The reasons are as follows:

Even though there is camera shake added to the video, the UFO does'nt "register" with the background correctly in some parts(especially the very begining)- meaning when its supposed to be stationary whilst the camera is moving, it "slides" with relation to the camera and thats a dead give away it was added in post production.

There is sophisticated software that can track CGI onto a background (the likes of which where used from Jurassic park and all modern day movies now) and has been more available for home packages like 3dsmax and Maya.

Im definatly not a skeptic, I truly believe and have seen alot of footage that is amazing (sonora sightings!) but I have over 10 years experience in CGI & animation and Im sorry to say this is'nt "real" if they had been able to lock down the UFO to the background better though, it woulda fooled me. Ah well

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Definite CG.
Layering / cam match errors. You can also look at the "ribboning" on the mexico city footage disc edge and see the same thing on this one. Funny little artifact.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
alrite well there ya have it

some of our local experts at computer graphics have said this is a hoax

i will take their word for it; because they are very good at what they do

but keep in mind; i saw something almost identical to this video
it is a great Artists Rendition

too bad its a fake...because i saw one of them in real life
lol
i garuntee my sighting from my backyard wasnt photoshopped

good work on the debunking tho guys
keep it up

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I saw another fake recently that caught some national attention, now it was composited perfectly (almost too perfect) but they had some experts who could evaluate the grain density of the object vs the background and found it was inconsistent, not to mention the way he filmed it was way too "Calm" as this was too...while I give them props for being so technically good its damn annoying and only harms the real videos, now everyone who does'nt know better (skeptics) can label any UFO vid a fake bcus of these jokers..

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok Guys...so I was wrong! It's Official

Well, Ok look anyone can be wrong. I admit it.
I scoured the USAF archives and look what I found!

Would anyone like to donate a large bottle of tomato ketchup to help with the Humble Pie?

members.cox.net...

members.cox.net...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join